Chapter 11:It's Over...

Warning!Level of awesomeness:1,000,000,000!More epic battle scenes!Get ready to play some awesome battle songs like Karma from Bump of Chicken,Warrior by Ke$ha,Love is War by Hatsune Miku etc.

(Normal POV):

Sora screamed as a Mamoswine Shifter got ready to use Ice Beam on her,her only weakness.She tried to kick,squirm,bite,but like a Magikarp's Splash,nothing happened.She wasn't sure if she's going to survive the next ice attack.She felt her eyes water as she whispered her words of farewell.

"Sora!"She gasped when Rafe tackled the Gallade that held her,causing her to fall to the ground,but was caught by Hiro."You alright?"Hiro asked her as she stood up.Sora nodded as Hiro handed her her battle outfit.

Sora went inside a room and quickly changed,then she grabbed her giant sword from Rafe."We have to save Drew and May!"She exclaimed and ran ahead of them.

(Now play whatever battle song you got)

Sora jumped up in the air,then grabbed a Scyther Shifter in between her ankles,then,while supporting herself on the ground with her hands,she threw him across the room toward Rafe.He caught the Shifter by the neck,then spun and threw him toward a wall.The Scyther screeched as it hit the wall,then Rafe plunged his sword on his back,then left him to bleed to death.

Sora then grabbed a nearby spear that she found and dropped her sword for a while.A Lucario Shifter raised up its Bone Rush attack,ready to hit her on the head,but Sora was quicker on her feet as she blocked the Bone Rush with her spear in a deadlock.Seeing an opportunity,she stabbed the shard part of her spear on the ground as she used her legs to lock on the man's head and spinned around while stretching her spear several times before using her feet to kick the man and slammed him on the ground.'At least I'm wearing short pants.'She thought as she realized what she had done.It was more of a reflex than an act.

She then grabbed her sword,her spear still planted on the ground,then she pulled the spear,bending it.While holding it with her other foot,she jumped on it,then let go.The spear flung her,like a sling-shot,sending her flying toward a distracted Hitmonlee Shifter.She swiftly spun,her foot ready to slam itself on his face.The Hitmonlee grunted as her foot made contact with his face,then Sora did a flip in the air,smashing down his head with her powerful kick,causing him to crash facedown to the ground.Sora grunted as she plunged her sword on his back,then ran to search for her friends,at the me time clearing her path by slicing through the Shifters.

Rafe nodded at Sora and ran toward her,then Sora did the same,now panting and exhausted.He grabbed Sora by the arms,then spun to swing her in a circular motion.Sora stepped on the Shifters' faces as if she was running on them,then Rafe threw her up in the air just as a Pidgeot Shifter flew above them.Sora did an aerial spin,then landed on the Pidgeot's back,stabbing her sword on his feathery back.She held on him as they got pulled by gravity.When they crashed to the ground,Sora instantly recovered and jumped up.She saw all her friends fighting.She soon saw Takeo struggling with fighting some Tauros,still not willing to give up.Sora charged toward the Tauros that is about to kill Takeo,feeling the need to save her best friend.She hit the Tauros' face with the hilt of her sword,leaving a large black eye.While Takeo is trying to recover,Sora spun with her sword,slicing through the flesh of the Shifters around her.

Sora almost collapsed to the ground in exhaustion,then knelt down to rest for a bit."Watch out!"She heard Hiro's voice.She gasped and turned around just to see Hiro in his Arcanine form get hit by a deadly Hydro Pump from a Blastoise.Sora quickly reacted and pulled out a few daggers,then threw it toward the Blastoise,killing him immediately.

Sora gasped as Hiro collapsed to the ground."You okay?"He asked with a grunt as he stood up on all fours.Sora nodded.

"Please,don't risk your life too much."Sora pleaded and threw another blade toward a Hitmonchan that was about to punch her as a reflex.

Hiro nodded."Just make sure you're safe."He stood up and used a powerful Flamethrower on a Venasaur.

Sora saw Rafe struggling,now held by Psychic from a Gardevoir.Sora ran toward him and,with one quick jump,sliced the Gardevoir's head off with her large sword.Rafe collapsed to the ground.Sora helped him up,and she saw his face redden,causing her to grow worried.

"Are you alright?"She asked as she handed him his sword.He nodded at her.He suddenly pulled her in a tight embrace,shielding her just in time to protect her from a powerful Razor Leaf attack.

"Rafe!"Sora shouted as he received more attacks.He got hit with a Vine Whip attack,but he still held her close.Why is he protecting her?And why does Sora felt her heart pounding?

She just shook these thoughts off and then closed her eyes,trying to focus.

"Let my wings guide you.And you can conquer all who stand in your path."Dradian's voice echoed in her mind.Sora smiled as her blue wings appeared on her back and wrapped around her and Rafe.

All the Shifters froze as they saw Sora's wings glow.When the glow stopped,Rafe found out that his wounds were gone.Sora turned to the Shifters.

"That's right,bastards!I'm the one and only Guardian of Humanity!"Sora shouted as she thrust her sword forward,pointing it at the shocked Shifters."And I'll defeat you no matter what!Prepare to lose!"

* * *

Drew clutched May's hand as they backed away.They're losing,all of their Pokémon fainted.

"Norman,what now?"Caroline asked worriedly.Norman gritted his teeth as he gripped Max and Caroline's hands.

"I don't know...."He said as they were grabbed by Vine Whips,now admitting defeat.

* * *

Sora continued fighting,despite her injuries.Her friends were also fighting,still not ready to quit.They don't know when the battle will end,and they don't know if they're going to win.All they could do is pray that soon the tables could turn.Sora gasped as a Gyarados rose up and roared.Her eyes widened as she had a flashback of her traumatic past:the screams of her siblings,her parents' shouts and the roars of the Gyarados and thunder.She knelt down,clutching her head and screamed at the pain in her head.

Her eyes watered as she collapsed to the ground,the memory won't leave her alone,and she thought she was freed from trauma.Slowly,her vision blurred as tears formed in her eyes.

"Sora!"She heard Hiro and Rafe's voices.She soon felt someone stab something sharp on her back.She turned around and gasped as she saw Brianna holding her sword,smirking as she set aside the blade,now stained in Sora's blood.Sora grew dizzy and collapsed to the ground,then the world turned dark as her eyes closed.

* * *

It's over.The Shifters won the battle.Drew hung his head as he and the others got dragged away by the Shifters in chains.They gasped and stared in horror at the sight before them:a Venasaur Shifter was dragging an unconscious,probably dead,Sora.Blood oozed from her back and her skin was pale.

Drew's eyes widened,his father and Norman gritted their teeth,while Drew's mother,Caroline and May busted to tears.Near them are Rafe,Takeo,Hiro and the others,also in chains.

"Sora!"Hiro screamed out,trying desperately to free himself.Rafe and Takeo were doing the same,fighting to run to Sora's side.They can't lose her again.Not now.

"Let me go before I kill you with my bare hands!"Takeo screamed.

"You monsters!"Rafe shouted.The others started to squirm and scream out as the Shifters threw Sora in a cart.

"Don't panic.She's not dead."The leader smirked."Yet..."

* * *

Guys,I know you want to kill me right now,but I want to give some hints.Someone's going to die,but I'm not going to tell you who she is.That's a hint,try to guess who's gonna die.And I know you'll strangle me after her death.Sayonara!