Chapter 15:Hiro's True Self

Sora jumped off Rayquaza's back while Hiro got off Latios' back.They're now in Red island,the place where Sora met Deagron.She glanced at Hiro,and he nodded.They both ran toward the tower.Sora remembered everything that took place in the tower:her fight against Giovanni,her battle against Deagron and when she became an official Guardian of Humanity.This is the place where her life changed.

Sora entered a chamber,marvelling over the beautiful designs and symbols on the walls.The hidden temple inside the tower was beautiful,even if it was left untouched for years.Sora opened a door and found Dradian and Deagron's altars.

"Dradian.Deagron.I'm here now."She called out.She turned toward Hiro as she removed her armor,causing him to blush."Hiro,I need to speak to them alone."She revealed a tattoo on her right shoulder,the crest of Dradian.Hiro gasped.

"What's that on your shoulder?"He felt the tattoo and realized its a scar,not a tattoo.

"It's Dradian's crest.All the scars on my body were rearranged to form this tattoo,and it is a mark that shows I'm the true Guardian of Humanity."She explained as the tattoo started to glow.She pecked Hiro on the cheek."You should go."She stated and gently pushed him outside.Just as she shut the doors,two dragon Pokémon appeared behind her.

:Sora.:A melodic female voice spoke to her through telepathy.Sora turned around and smiled at the two former dragon Guardians.

"Dradian,it's been a long time.Welcome back,Deagron!How's the Land of the Dead?"Deagron smiled.

:Our brother sometimes visits us whenever he can:Deagron answered through Pokéspeech,but Sora was able to understand him because of her powerful bond with dragon types.

"So,why did you call for me?"Sora asked as she set aside her sword.

:About the two kingdoms:Sora grabbed a seat and sat down in front of them,patiently waiting for them to tell her everything.

:May and Drew....I noticed something between them:Deagron commented.

"Me too.I sense a strong wave of emotions whenever they were together,and I know that it is love.A kind of love that could maybe be our key to victory."Sora answered as she remembered how May and Drew look at each other.She never saw Drew act like this at all,and May was now maturing a bit.The two are meant for each other,and not even the Shifters would be able to stop them.

:Precisely.Their love will guide the two kingdoms,but I fear that there will be many obstacles in your path:Dradian shook her head sadly,gazing at Sora's eyes with her own amber ones.Sora nodded.

"I know.It's my job to clear the path for them,even if it means I must die."Sora declared and placed a hand on her chest.

:There's no need for you to always be by their side.They can handle it:Deagron and Dradian nodded.

:By the way,who is that young man waiting outside?:Deagron asked.Sora could almost see Deagron looking hopefully at her sapphire ones,as if he's hoping for something.

"Ummm.My boyfriend."Sora answered,blushing a bit.

Dradian's eyes narrowed.:I do not trust him,I could sense a dark aura from him.His presence makes me feel a hunch that something bad is going to happen:Sora shook her head.