Chapter 10:Brianna's Plot

(Normal POV):

Sora entered Hiro's room and found him peacefully asleep.She sighed and sat down on a chair beside his bed,staring at his face as he snores softly.He kept muttering things in his sleep that Sora can't figure out,but she just shrugged this off and stood up,getting ready to leave,but she stopped when Hiro started talking in his sleep.

"Sora...Please.Forgive me.I...."Then he muttered the next words.Sora grew confused as she leaned in closer to hear better.Hiro suddenly sprang awake and grabbed Sora,then he pinned her on his bed.He seem paranoid,but his expression softened when he saw Sora's scared face.

"Oh.It's just you."Sora's face flushed red when she realized that Hiro was still holding her.

"H-Hiro...You can let go now."She told him,a blush spreading across her rosy cheeks.

Hiro suddenly let go of her and sat down on the opposite side of the bed."Why are you here?I thought you still have to deal with a lot of injured soldiers?"He asked her.Sora shrugged.

"They're fine.I'm spending the day off and I plan on training with T.K."Hiro's eyes narrowed."Then I'm going to spend time with May.I also have to train for the contest for the Westerns and Easterns!"She told him excitedly,her eyes sparkling at the thought of performing in a contest.It is a special event and rarely happens,so Sora just can't wait to perform and be herself,not as a lady swordsman,but as an average girl.Hiro smiled.

"You seem excited for the contest."He murmured.Sora nodded with a smile.

"In contests,I get to be who I really am,not the fearless Young Dragoness,but as an average girl."She told him.

"I would love to see you perform."He smiled.Sora squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you!It means so much to me if you're going to watch!You are going to watch,right?"She asked him.Hiro nodded.

"Only if you kiss me and be my girlfriend."He smirked.(A/N:Kill me now!Gah!*Bangs head on the metal doors*I hate myself.Wait,she still didn't say yes)

Sora's face grew red."Wha-wha-wha?"Hiro chuckled,causing her face to grow redder.Are her ears deceiving her?He's really asking her to be his girlfriend?

"Sora,I,"Hiro's face turned red."I really like you.I really regret the things I have done to you,but they forced me to do it."

Sora's face flushed red as she looked down and fiddled with her thumbs,which Hiro thought was adorable.She smiled softly at him and pecked him on the lips."Yes."(A/N:*Strangles myself*No!!!!!!!!I'm sorry Dragonshippers and Warriorshippers.*Bangs head on phone*)

* * *

Sora was humming happily as she sharpened her sword and small knives,a smile etched on her face.She never felt so happy in her life.She finished sharpening her blades and began testing them,but stopped when Brianna strutted toward her,a smirk etched on her face.Sora's eyes narrowed.

"What do you want?"She asked her.Brianna shrugged.

"Oh nothing.I just want to ask if we can work together."Brianna stated.Sora raised an eyebrow at her and folded her arms across her chest.

"On what?Choosing make-up for Haloween?You don't need one."Brianna laughed sarcastically.

"Not that.I just need help with seperating Mr.Drew and May."Sora gritted her teeth."And you get payed with all the richest you want,you'll be rich,admired by many women like me and have many boys asking for your hand.You'll be living the dream instead of fighting with the army."Sora cleched her fists and pointed her giant sword at Brianna.