Chapter 32:Meeting Old Friends

(Normal POV):

May and the others were walking for five straight hours,searching for a place to stay.May and Soren were whining nonstop,Sora fainted of exhaustion,and was now being carried on Rafe's back,who has a few injuries after facing her Pokémon,while Drew,Takeo,Abby and Kohaku walked on,trying to stay calm and ignore the whines of the two.

A few minutes later,Drew sighed in defeat and carried May on his back,trying to ignore the teasing smiles of his friends.

Drew's eyes widened when he heard May softly snore,he slowly tilted his head and saw May peacefully asleep,now in a world where the Shifters and Akuma never ever existed.He smiled and raised his other hand to brush aside her bangs,gazing at her face,thinking that she looked cute and innocent when she's asleep.

'Scratch that.She always look cute and innocent.Also add in angelic,exquisite and beautiful and so many other words.'He thought.

He wonder when will he muster up the courage to confess before she gets taken away by someone else.Drew won't allow that.She belongs to him,and him only.

While walking down the path,Drew heard a male voice speak to him.

"You're near!You're near a kingdom!"He shouted in his mind,causing Drew to go paranoid.His eyes widened,then he froze in his spot.

He suddenly heard a scream.Everyone looked at the East and heard more screams.It was loud enough to wake up Sora,who jumped off Rafe's back and withdrew her heavy sword.

May got off Drew and hid behind him,looking around with a paranoid look.

Sora ran ahead,sword held down and ready to slice through anything in her path.

(Sora's POV):

The scream...It sounded familiar.She's in danger again!

I quickly saw a girl with light brown hair and dark brown eyes that was about to be attacked by a Greninja Shifter.

I jumped into action and placed my sword on its sheath,then jumped,did a flip in the air and while doing so,grabbed him by the neck,my ankles locking his neck tightly.I grunted and swung my body forward and sent him flying up in the air.I stood up and smiled at the girl,then gave her the thumbs up sign before spreading my wings and fly up to catch up with the Shifter,who was struggling in the air.

I slashed his back,which was now vulnerable,with my heavy sword,then threw it at him.It went through deep in his back and the edge was now visible on his chest,then,he was now on the ground with my sword deeply embedded in the earth.

I landed on the ground lightly,then ran to get my sword.The girl sighed with relief when she felt it's safe.

I turned toward her and smiled."You okay,Emma?"I questioned.She gave me a nod,her usual emotionless face now back.Can't blame her.She's been through a lot.Two years of being abused by her father and many people are after her.I wish I was there to help her out and beat the living hell outta that son of a female Growlithe she calls her father.But I share her pain,I've also been through so much suffering,which is why we're good friends.

She looked down."Thanks."She muttered.

I raised an eyebrow at her.She's supposed to be home,which was in another faraway region.Me and Takeo met her in Dragonvale during our quest to find more about the Seven Songs of the Guardian's Lullaby.