Chapter 23:Nightmare

Still haven't moved on from Titanic....(TT^TT) Oh,well.....This chapter is going to be a bit sad because of my emotions,I'm sooooo sorry....I just can't.....*Curls up in a corner and sobs*

And heeeelp!!!!I'm having the rare case ofwriter's block!This rarely happens and I'm now in a panicked state!Aaaaah!

* * *

Everyone just remained silent,searching for land.They've been in the water for almost a whole hour,and May and Sora were freaking out.

"Rafe.....Please....Let me go..."Sora whimpered and tried to push Rafe away,at the same trying not to touch the Gyarados.May grew worried as the brunette tried to kick and squirm,but Rafe just held her firmly.

"Sora,what's wrong?"May asked her.Sora managed to escape Rafe's grasp and flew up using the Wings of Enlightenment.She shook her head and landed on Takeo's Lapras.May could see Rafe grit his teeth,but she doesn't know why.

"Sorry,guys...I can't tell you."Sora murmured as she stood up on Lapras' back."I'll search for an island or something."She spread her wings and flew ahead of them,not even bothering to turn back and look.It seems as if she's rushing....or maybe avoiding something.

May just sighed.What's going happen to the others?What are the Shifters planning?

May sighed again and gazed at the bracelet on her wrist.She wonders what it is.First,it can turn her into a Cresselia,then it stopped Deamon's chains from grabbing her,and finally,it teleported them into a safe place.May thought it must be some sort of magical object created by sorcery,or maybe...

"Guys,I found an island!"Sora's shouts suddenly pulled May out of her thoughts.May almost smiled when they saw an island before them.

"Let's go!"Takeo shouted."Lapras,let's hurry!"He exclaimed as they all rushed to shore.

* * *

May collapsed on the sand,panting heavily as she tried to fix her wet gown.She let out a small sigh.

Sora dried herself up,then helped May get back up on her feet."You okay,May?"She questioned as she helped the brunette straighten her clothes.May could feel her eyes water as she stood up.She's worried...Worried about her family,worried for her people,worried about the safety of the two kingdoms.May just shook these thoughts off her head,but she still felt her eyes water.

"I'm fine....I just..."May suddenly broke into tears and started to sob on Sora's shoulder.She can't take it anymore.Her family,her kingdom,her friends.....They're all in danger....

Sora's eyes widened,her long bangs covered her face and she froze.She never saw May cry like this,she never even saw May in so much pain....

Sora sighed and pulled her best friend in a tight embrace."Don't worry.We'll all find a way."Sora assured her slowly.'I hope.....'She added inside her head as she watched the boys prepare to camp out for tonight.She let go of May and smiled at her best friend."Don't worry!If we managed to kick their butts,I know we'll win again!"Sora grinned,pumping her fist up in the air.

May almost smiled and wiped away her tears.Sora nodded and smiled too."We can handle it."She assured the brunette.

* * *