Chapter 27:Dividing My Heart For You

This chapter might focus on Dragonshipping (SoraXRafe).Oh.Prepare to play a song.The song's name is Crash and Burn by Savage Garden!And,Dragonshippers,you might enjoy this chapter!~Next chappie will focus on Contestshipping.

* * *

(Sora's POV):

I felt some sort of light feeling on my right shoulder,and I instantly knew it's something important.I quickly removed some parts of my armor,revealing the symbol of Dradian on my arm.It started to glow as I approached the two former Guardians,who were patiently waiting for me.I knelt down on one knee in front of them,my friends followed.

"Dradian,Deagron,why are you here?"Takeo questioned.Dradian looked at us grimly,while Deagron looked as if something disastrous happened,causing me to grow worried.

:The Shifters are heading toward Guardian Lake in Sapphire Island:I furrowed my eyebrows,trying to think.I think I heard of that place before,but when?

"That's the place...."I suddenly murmured.My eyes widened when a flashback of the carriage accident flashed in my head,causing me to scream.That's the place.......That's the place where I lost my family.That's where my pain started.

I screamed even more.My head is pounding,tears were streaming down my face,my heart is beating fast,I was breathing heavily and my eyes were now as wide as plates.

I can't take it.The screams of my siblings,my mother and my father's shouts,and the wild screams of the Zebstrika filled my head.This memory kept haunting me for years,and it won't leave me alone.

I started to sob,the memory still won't leave me alone.A dark aura formed around me,but I don't care.Everyday,every night,this memory kept haunting me for eight years,but I still managed to keep my sanity.But now,because of all the suffering,I'm starting to lose my sanity and my pain cannot be controlled.

I froze when I felt someone grab me by the shoulders,then shake me vigorously.

"Wake up!"Rafe's voice....His voice showed worry.I snapped out of the vision,slowly calming down.The dark aura around me disappeared."There's nothing to be afraid of."I was suddenly calmed down by Rafe's gentle voice.The memory disappeared,then I regained my sanity.

I fell in Rafe's arms,burying my nose in his chest and my body trembled.

I noticed Dradian was in front of me,gazing at me worriedly with her jade eyes.

:The Orb.....:She trailed off.She suddenly used Psychic to help me up.:Sora,this is getting worse than I thought.I need to talk to you.:She told me firmly.I carefully stood up,supported by Rafe.The tone in Dradian's voice scared me.Something must be wrong with the Orb inside of me.What if it's corrupted?!I shakily followed Dradian to a hidden chamber.Deagron nodded at us before disappearing,returning to the Land of the Dead since Deamon's gone and he's the only one left to take care of the Land of the Dead.The walls were painted a a light shade of ivory,an altar was placed in the middle and luxurious furnitures were placed everywhere.I stared in awe at the altar.Two life-sized wax figures were placed on the sides.

One was a green figure that looks like a dragon humanoid Pokémon.He has emerald eyes and unusual green hair on it's dragon-like head.He looks like a good-looking human fused with a dragon type.He has a tall frame,a long slender tail,medium sized green dragon wings,his hands look like normal human hands,but it looks scaly and has sharp claws.His face seemed normal,but he has sharp fangs that looks barely visible,a green gem hidden under his green bangs,the sides of his face were scaly,and a sort of tattoo that is barely visible on his neck unless you examine him closely.The tattoo is the symbol of the Western kingdom,a green dragon's head.