Chapter 20:Is It Over?

Drew ran toward May,who was still tied by the Shifters.Drew cursed under his breath when a Shifter jumped in front of him.He forgot his Pokéballs!

The Shifter turned into a Blaziken and peered at him."So.....The prince is here to save his princess.How sweet."

The Blaziken held up his claws,getting ready to use Fire Punch,but was stopped when a blade was thrown at him.He froze as it sank in his forehead,then collapsed to the ground to bleed to death.Drew searched for the person who threw the blade and smiled at Sora.

"You're welcome!Now save May!I can't hold Kyurem that long,you green moron!"Sora shouted impatiently as she jumped up,doing an aerial spin while she held her blade down,then she landed on Akuma's head.She plunged her sword in Akuma's right eye,causing him to roar out in pain.

Drew nodded as he ran toward May.He quickly untied her,while she stared at Akuma with a frightened look.Drew felt himself get pulled in a tight embrace by a sobbing May,she was soooooooooo scared to death,scared of watching Drew suffer,scared of watching him die.She buried her nose in his blood-stained chest and sobbed softly,thinking over and over that if it weren't for Sora's arrival,she'll lose him.Drew just smiled as he wrapped his arms around her,trying to comfort her.

"I really hate to interrupt,"Sora stated in a loud voice as she clutched on the back of a berserk Akuma.She felt as if she's in a rodeo instead of a dangerous battlefield."But you guys have to stop being romantic and go!I can't hold him back forever!-Woah!"Sora shouted as Akuma flew up and hit the ceiling,causing her head to hit the stone ceiling.Her head began to bleed and her vision blurred as he continues slamming himself on the wall repeatedly.

Sora lost conscious and let go,falling down unconsciously.May and Drew screamed out her name as her hand limply dropped her sword.If she hits the floor,she's going to die.

"SORA!!!"She was suddenly caught by Rafe before her unconscious body hits the stone floor.

Akuma roared as he used a powerful Dragon Breath.Rafe pulled Sora in a tight embrace to shield her from the Dragon Breath,but nothing happened.He opened his eyes and saw Takeo trying to kill Akuma with his spear.He's not going to allow the Shifter to kill the Dragoness,he can't lose her for a second time.

Takeo jumped up in the air and twirled his spear."You monster!"He shouted as he pointed his spear at Akuma,who was smirking."You have caused a lot of pain and deaths to us!You shall be brought to justice!"Takeo shouted as he charged toward Akuma.He spun and slammed his spear on the Kyurem's face,scoring a critical hit.Akuma roared out and used Dragon Rage on him,sending the Lunar Warrior flying.Takeo crashed to a wall,but he quickly recovered and stood up.Takeo was panting heavily and spat out some blood.He's not going to give up,not while Sora and the two kingdoms' lives are on the line.

"Love....."Akuma smirked,shaking his large head and letting out a roar."All of you loved someone.But why fall in love.....?It's nothing more but a waste of time."

Drew gritted his teeth.He had enough of all this."You are wrong!"He shouted at Akuma."Love....It is the most powerful thing in the world!It is love that brought all of us together as one...It is love that made us smile."Drew took out the jade bracelet in his pocket."And it is love that is our key to victory!"And with that,he slipped the bracelet in his hand.

A Darkrai soon stood before them,everyone froze.

"Drew....."May murmured."Don't do this."She whimpered,tears streaming down her face.She's not going to let Drew risk his life.The Darkrai shook his head.

"I'm doing this to protect you."Drew answered as he got ready to fight.He still doesn't know how to use Pokémon moves,but he's willing to do anything for her."I'm not going to let him touch you,I'll do anything to keep you safe.I'll Fight For You."Those words caused tears to flow down May's face as she gazed at Drew's determined eyes.He's going to sacrifice himself for her.May nodded at him,worriedly gazing at the shiny Darkrai in front of her.

"Please,be careful."May pleaded.Drew nodded and turned toward Rafe and Takeo.

"Make sure May and Sora are safe.I'll try to handle this."

"You're not getting away!"Akuma roared as he charged toward Drew.The Darkrai raised up one of his dark arms,and a dark ball formed on his hand.He threw it at the shocked Kyurem,then he charged toward him just as May and the others tried to flee from the fight between the two Shifters.

Drew easily sent an Ice Beam attack at Kyurem,but it's not very effective.He realized using Pokémon moves are very easy,there's a chance that he might win this.With a swift sidestep to avoid a powerful Dragon Pulse,Drew released a Thunderbolt attack,scoring a direct hit.Akuma received a massive amount of damage and roared out.Damn it.He underestimated this human boy.

Drew smirked,a smug look etched on his face as the Kyurem struggled to stand up.He groaned out when some stones from the ceiling fell on his eye,the eye that Sora stabbed.He went berserk and fired Dragon Pulses at random directions.

"Drew!"He heard a shout.His eyes widened when a familiar brown haired jumped in and attacked the Kyurem with her large sword.

"Sora,what are you doing?!"Drew asked as he dodged a Dragon Breath attack.Sora just smirked at him and flicked her long bangs in a mocking way.

"I'm your bodyguard,I'm not going to let you die."Sora answered as she jumped up.Rafe joined in.He also jumped up,and pushed Sora up,allowing her to jump higher.

Drew nodded,knowing she's planning something.

Takeo also joined in.He threw his spear toward Sora,trying to be careful so she won't get hit.The brunette used it as a sort of ladder,then spread her wings.She rose up higher into the sky and smashed the glass on the ceiling of the castle.

Drew and the others backed away when she reached a very high distance,almost near the clouds.Her wings disappeared and she took out her sword.

Kyurem roared out as he tried to fly up,but was held back by Chase and the others' Pokémon.

"FAREWELL!"Sora shouted out as she slammed her sword on the ground in front of Kyurem.The ground shook and a large crack formed around Akuma.The ground broke and Akuma fell in a hole.

Sora grinned as everyone sent out their fire types.Drew nodded and used Thunderbolt to hold back the Kyurem.

"Your time is now!"Sora shouted as she plunged her sword in his chest.Akuma let out a groan,his head fell back limply.

Everyone cheered.It's finally over.They won the battle.

Drew sighed with relief,glad that it is all over.His eyes widened when he felt someone tackle him to the ground.May sobbed and cried on his shoulder.

"I-I'm...."May whimpered."I'm glad you're safe."Drew smiled softly as he wiped away her tears with his right hand.

"I'm fine now."Drew assured her."It's ok.We won the battle."May smiled at him,a smile that made Drew's heart melt.He could stay like this forever and ever,and maybe he could.Maybe.....If he marries her,the two kingdoms will be united for sure.

Drew was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the shouts of his people,rejoicing their victory.Drew was pulled in the arms of his parents as they said many things to him.

Drew just smirked at them and flicked his hair."What do you guys expect?I'm the one and only Drew Hayden."He told them smugly,causing the people to laugh.

Finally.They can now live happily ever after.......

* * *

Woo!Thank goodness!The end!It's such a long chapter,my fingers hurt!Anyways,please vote and comment if you like the book!I'd like to ask for your opinions.Oh,and don't worry!The book is still not reaching it's ending!You'll know soon....