Chapter 13:Regret Message

I tried so hard,and got too far

In the end,it doesn't even matter

-In the End,Linking Park

Sora groaned out in pain as she got pierced by the arrow on her shoulder.She looked up,still smiling as the archers shot out more arrows.She felt tears stream down her face as she got ready to accept her fate once again.She knelt down as her tears dropped to the ground.Drops of blood fell to the ground as the arrows travelled toward their target.It felt as if time slowed down.Sora stared at her reflection in the pool of crimson blood that formed around her,asking what she has become.She suddenly gasped.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-(A/N:I'm annoying you!~ XD Just a few more!)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Her eyes widened as Brianna pulled her in a tight embrace,receiving the damage all to herself.Her last drop of tear fell in the pool of the crimson liquid around her.Brianna grunted as the arrows sank deeper on her back.She tried to smile at Sora.

"Sora,thank you."Brianna whispered as Sora felt more tears roll down her rosy cheeks."I thought no one cared for me,but I was wrong.You were always there for me,you always risk your life for people,you always make people smile.They need you more than me."Sora smiled,trying to hold back the tears."Promise me you'll protect Mr.Drew and May."Brianna took out a knife,and,with all the strength she could muster,cut all the ropes that binded her.Sora nodded and spread her wings.

"Brianna,I..."Sora spoke out as she pulled out the arrow on her shoulder,wincing a bit at the pain.

"Just go."Brianna cut her off.Sora nodded and instantly flew off before the Shifters could run after her,tears streaming down her face as she watched Brianna get killed by the Shifters.

'Brianna...'Sora thought as she flew toward the castle.'Thank you.I'll never forget my best friend.'