Epilogue

Sora was forced in a wedding dress by her friend Dawn.She was a bit angry and kept complaining about how itchy the dress is and so on,but deep inside,she was sad.She missed doing this with May.She missed the two.She sighed and stared at her reflection.She was wearing a beautiful wedding gown,with make up and other jewelries.She smiled.

'If only May and Drew were here to see this.'She thought.Then her eyes widened when she had a vision.A vision of the future.

* * *

May ran out to meet Drew after he got beaten by Robert and his Milotic.She was a bit upset that she lost,but she's no longer upset after she saw Drew get beaten by Robert.She saw his familiar green hair,causing her to smile and ran faster.

"Drew!"She shouted.He stopped in his tracks and turned around,curious of what May wanted.She and her friends stopped in front of him.With a determined look,May gazed at his face.Somehow,he seems familiar,but how?She doesn't remember seeing him.She just shook these thoughts off and focused on Drew.

"What is it May?You want a rematch?"Drew questioned with his arrogant tone.Arrogance.Now it felt more familiar.With a determined look,May declared with a smile.

"Next time,I won't be the loser!"Drew smirked,then flicked his hair at her.

"Oh yeah?We'll just see.Of course,I'll be a lot stronger too,remember?Right."He turned his back on her and left,leaving May and her friends.May smiled

* * *

"It's not for you,it's for your Beautifly!It looks like the Coordinator still has a lot of training to do."Was what Drew said after he gave the rose to May.

She stared at it for a while,twirling it in her fingers.A beautiful,thornless rose.It seems familiar...Everything about Drew is familiar.But May is a bit used to it.She already experienced it when she met Sora and the others,but with Drew...It's different.

What May didn't know...Is that the rose means something.It means love at first sight.But there's also something she doesn't know.She doesn't know that they're fated to be together,again and again.

She will know soon...That she and Drew are born for each other.

~An Infinite Love~

Sora smiled as the vision ended.Before she went to the church,where Rafe and the others were waiting for her arrival,she looked up to the sky.She raised her hand up.

"May,Drew,this is my oath for you.I'll always be there to watch over you.I'll be there as your story repeats in next lives.That's a promise.A promise of the Young Dragoness."

At the exact same time,a Beautifly and Masquerain flew pass her.She smiled when she heard May and Drew's voice.

"It's a promise..."

~It is not the end,for the story never ends,it repeats~

* * *

:') Like it?Thank you all,readers,for the support.I'll Fight For You has reached a total of 300+ votes,I'm thankful.

I'll be posting the favorite quotes chapter soon,don't worry!^_^

Again,thank you all!I luv you!No.Really.I'm soooooooo happy. :) Now,I'll be editing this book after I post the favorite quotes chapter,because I really saw a lot of errors.

Thank you all again!

Lots of Love from your favorite Pyromaniac,Pyro