➸ TWO

Hey, how are you?

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But like you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

—————

Thalia Lively

I was not a morning person. Groaning I wake up and found the culprit that caused me to wake up on my left.

A furry culprit.

"Didn't know I had a roommate." I rubbed my eyes and fell straight onto my back again.

"I'm so sorry." I open my eyes and see a girl run in, carefully picking up the puppy.

"Thalia wake up, you're going to be lat—I see you've met Riley and Chase." Nonna walked in seconds after smiling, looking between Riley and I.

I looked back at the black ball of fur and immediately fell in love. The girl, Riley, looked at me with a kind smile. "You wanna hold him?"

I guess my face said it all since I didn't have to reply till she extended her arms holding him and setting him beside me again.

"I'm sorry if he woke you up—"

"No, it's okay." I brushed it off easily, this is probably my new favourite way to wake up; waking up to a puppy.

"Hey, I'm Riley." She sat down on the edge of my bed. "You're so pretty, do people like you even exist? I swear people like you only exist on Instagram."

"People like me?" I questioned.

"Way too good to be true people." She explained but I still remained confused, but nonetheless flattered.

"Oh, um, thank you but that's not true." I looked down at the puppy hoping it would hide my blush as my hair fell in front of my face.

Nonna laughed. "She doesn't take compliments easily."

"Okay, get up, school time."

"I think the fuck not."

"THALIA, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING THAT LANGUAGE." Nonna glared at me from the doorway, successfully chucking her slipper at me.

• • •

"Is your head okay?" Riley looked at me with a worried glance as we got out of the car.