➸ TWENTY TWO

Literally last update I had 30K and now I'm at 84K. I promise I won't let you guys down with this, even though my updates are slowly becoming less efficient, I'm going to give it my all because I really feel like I owe it to you and to me. This was an idea that I thought of one night and really felt like I just needed to write it out and put it out there. I really fell in love with this storyline and I hope you guys do too as it progresses on.

Thank you all for everything.

Now, I have picked out some people for this chapters shoutout, thankfully because I've been lacking in calling you guys out and showing you all love back. So, here it goes!
peachparfait
peachpleasee
^^ We have matching usernames, peach gang
clorox-bleachx
cereal_for_dinner
_wnadeena
-kelscal
autumnbellss
afroseoul
bethestief
brilliant_books
FartingONtheMoON
unknownfamousauthor
moo-nlighxt
trivialpotter
acrophxbia
woahhmendes
Wifey4Mendes
malfouy
nepenthees

OKAY. I have so many more people to thank and show love to, so don't worry, more shoutouts will be in the next chapter. But for now, I want to thank all of those people for showing love to not only to my book, but to me as a person too. They are constantly commenting and voting and messaging me and just making my damn day. I love you all very deeply and most of them have books published too, so please show them love. ❤️

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

We all burst out into loud laughs as Austin continued protesting against going on the highest and fastest rollercoaster here. I tried to hide my smile as he looked over at me, completely petrified. I don't blame him, the ride stood in front of us intimidatingly.

"There's no way, nope not happening. I refuse." Austin shook his head, starting to walk away from the ride 'Cloud Reach'. I watched as Emmett walked behind him, grabbing his shoulders and directing him back into our direction. I could genuinely tell that Austin had an humorous fear of heights, and I felt bad that everyone was pressuring him to go on it.

"Guys, leave him alone. I'll wait with him here while you all go on it." I said and walked over to Austins side, giving him a small smile. I had a huge fear of large bodies of water, mainly what was in the water, more so than the water itself. The ocean is a mystery to all of us and I refuse to ever be vulnerably open in the water.

"Aw, the little baby is scared— hey!" Ethan was cut off when Austin took his drink and threw it in the trash can not far from where we stood. Austin gave him a mean look while Ethan backed slowly and behind Riley, almost like he was using her as a shield. Carter and Nathan stood next to each other sharing the same half amused, half bored stare.