➸ FORTY FOUR

This ones long, I got carried away oops akksks
P.s. there's probably going to be a lot of mistakes but just overlook those, I'll edit this later I swear

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

The rest of the night went by in a blur, but the only thing I kept noticing was Nathan's alerted and guarded stance. He stopped having fun once he found out James was here and that pissed me off because this was the one night he was supposed to have to just enjoy himself.

"You okay?" I asked Nathan as I met him at the bar. Everyone else didn't have a clue as to what was going on around them because they haven't stopped drinking nor dancing.

"Yeah, you?" He replied, looking over at me and scanning my face for any form of discomfort or worry.

"I would be if Megan would stop staring at me," I told him without having to look to my right, I knew she was at the back staring at me, I could feel it. This whole night she's been watching my every move like some creepy stalker, doesn't she have anything better to do with her life?

"Ignore her," Nathan said. "They're pissing me off too." He added and I sighed, then looked at the amount of drinks that were in front of him. Maybe he wasn't trying to stay alert, because if he was he'd stay sober.

I pushed the drink in front of him away and turned his chair so he'd be looking at me. "Wanna go somewhere else?" I asked, growing tired of the whole club scene. He looked back towards our group of friends then to where Megan stood.

"Yeah," he answered and grabbed my hand, pulling me with him as he went over to our friends. "We're leaving, do you guys need help getting home? You've all been drinking, you're not driving home." He said to everyone but Carter shook his head.

"I didn't drink anything tonight, I got this, you guys can go." Carters eyes flickered to mine then to Nathan nodding at him. Nathan nodded and then the typical guy handshake with him and the rest of the guys. I looked over at Riley as she stood snuggled up to Emmett, smiling at me.

"Bye, I'll see you first thing tomorrow morning, you have a lot to fill me in on." I said to her then nodded my head towards Emmett. She blushed then nodded, walking over to hug me.

"Same goes for you," She said back as she looked over at Nathan who was patiently waiting for me.

After bidding everyone goodbye, Nathan and I started heading out but was stopped by Ethan's loud voice that went over the music. "Bye, best friend!" He yelled making us turn around. "And Nathan." He added which made me laugh and made Nathan roll his eyes amusingly. Ethan rushed over to hug me and winked at Nathan on his way back.

"Let's go before we get stopped again," I said hurriedly, pulling him out of the club. I grabbed our jackets from the front of the club where they had a place for belongings. We, unfortunately, were stopped once again but this time by an unwanted face.

"What? No hi?" James spoke calmly as we walked towards him unwillingly. His car was parked before us so we had no choice but to encounter him on the way. "Hurts my feelings that you think so little of our friendship, I don't even get a greeting nowadays." He continued on and feigned hurt as he covered his heart.