➸ SEVENTEEN

Hey guys! I'm sorry for updating so late, this chapter took longer to write for some unknown reason.

Dedicated to downrightdelinquents ❤️

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna, but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

I knew it wouldn't last long till Nonna came up to my room and scolded us for not being downstairs. I don't understand why we have to be down there though, we'd be doing the exact same thing we're doing right now which is sitting in my room talking about pointless things that made time fly by.

I weirdly started wondering what Nathan was doing downstairs, maybe he left? Or maybe he was being handcuffed to Megan. I don't know why I hold such a disliking in her, maybe it was the mischievous glint in her eyes or maybe it was the evil-like grin she does. Either way, I'm strict on respect and she disrespected me from the jump when she pretended like I didn't exist, in my own home.

"Get down stairs, what are you doing?" Nonna's voice came from my doorway and the three of us turned to look at her pleadingly.

"Please Heidi, don't make us go down there." Riley said, making a puppy dog face and I chuckled knowing full that has no effect on Nonna unless you're a baby, or an actual dog.

"You three have five seconds to get downstairs or else, I'll make you go downstairs." Nonna put her hand on her hip and Mason was flying down the stairs the second he heard 'you three have'. Riley grumpily walked past Nonna, who was raising her eyebrows up as if asking Riley to challenge her on this but Riley quickly flinched and followed her brother. 

Nonna looked at me and I sighed. "You're no fun." I said as I passed her and made my way downstairs with her following my trail.

"I'm the life of the damn party." She rebutted and the corner of my lips went up at her statement. She immediately went straight into the kitchen as I suppose it was time to eat, therefore she needs to get the food ready and on the dining table.

I walked past the living room, seeing everyone sitting down and laughing among one another. Justin was playing with Maya and Emery on the carpet, Mason and Riley were sneakily stuffing their faces with the chocolates that were set out onto the table, and lastly Nathan was no where to be seen.

I looked around curiously, seeing Megan sitting on the couch alone, glaring at the floor angrily. Trouble in paradise?

Once my presence suddenly became known, Maya ran to my side happily, smiling widely at me. She made a goofy face and I bent down to her height, scooping her into my arms. I hugged her tightly as she giggled by ear and I was utterly in love with her adorable laugh. Emery tore my attention away from Maya and pouted at me.

"Give me attention too." She demanded and I picked her up too in my other arm as she was pretty light and small too. I twirled them around and then set them down once my energy slowly died down. They started running around the living room and I watched them with a smile on my face.

I heard the front door shut from my left and I turned my head to see Nathan coming in with a cake in his hands. He took off his shoes and looked up, his eyes connecting with mine in an instant. He smiled at my messed up brown, curly mess that I call hair, as it covered my face from twirling around with the girls. He walked over, flipping my hair to the side and out of my face, while still holding the cake in his other hand.