➸ THREE

Hey, how are you guys!

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

—————

Thalia Lively

I think she got whip lash from turning her head so fast. I'm surprised it didn't snap or twist.

"Woah, are you okay? Do you not like them?" I ask, knowing full well that wasn't the case.

"W-what? No, they're okay I guess, I mean I don't really know them, I just see them around school and hear things about them but we've never interacted—" She pauses, noticing she's rambling and let's out a awkward laugh. "I just, I don't know."

Sneaking a peak back the boys that sat at the back table by the window, I hear her sigh in defeat. She's next in line and orders a bunch of food, turning around to me hungrily. "You have to try the food here, it's another blessing from the gods." She orders for both of us and we sit down at the front.

I think she purposefully chose this table because it's the farthest from the boys and everyone else.

She sat with her back towards them and I sat in front of her, having a perfect view at the boys as I imagined Emmett coming over here and talking to Riley which will end up with her fainting. At least that's what I assume would happen.

"Besides the schools cafeteria, where we only go when it's pouring or snowing outside, but everyone usually comes here to eat. I work across the street from here on night shifts and on weekends, are you looking for a job?" She points to a restaurant across the street, it didn't seem too fancy, but it looked busy anyway.

I nodded eagerly, hoping to get enough money to help Nonna out even though she has more than enough money, I wanna help and repay her.

"Okay, I'll put in a good word for you and talk to my boss about it, she's super chill. We need new employees anyway, it's getting busier by the day." She smiled widely.

We heard a ruckus coming from the back of the café and we both turn our attention to the people we assumed caused the disturbance.

Ethan stood there with a drink spilled all over his shirt and covering the floor, meanwhile Rebecca and her friends standing there smiling.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She stalked off to another table and sat down, happily going through her phone as if she didn't just do what she did. Ethan stood there staring at his shirt, while Emmett stared at Rebecca disgusted.