➸ TWENTY FIVE

Heyooo :) New Thalia Lively face claim ^  (imagine her with brown hair instead LMFAO) But of course, you can imagine her as whoever you'd like!

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

——————

Thalia Lively

I held onto my stomach as it started hurting from my intense laughter, caused by Ethan and Austin as we all watched the two run away from Riley who was blasting freezing cold water at them with a hose. Nonna made us go outside and hose off all the paint, well more specifically just Austin and Ethan since they were covered with paint from head to toe. She didn't want any of us in the house with paint all over us, she wasn't taking the risk of us getting paint on anything.

"Guys, it'll just take a second, come back!" Riley yelled after them as they ran away from her.

"That shits too cold!" Austin yelled back, finally coming to a halt and turning around. Emmett took the hose from Riley at light speed and ran after the two. Austin caught on and sprinted around her huge backyard, however Ethan was a bit slower.

"Yes! Thanks Emmett." He said to Emmett, not realizing that Emmett took the hose to spray them, not to save them. Emmett just stared at him then raised the hose so it was facing Ethan.

Ethan let out a long gasp. "You little shit." He came to the conclusion that Emmett was indeed, not on their side.

"Sorry, buddy. It needs to be done." Emmett replied shrugging.

"How dare you betray me like this? And to think I practically thought of you as my brother." Ethan shook his head slowly, taking this situation in a very dramatic way. I chuckled at him as he started to brace himself for the cold water. "At least I'm taking it like a man." He teased Austin who was a safe distance from Emmett and the hose.

Before Ethan could look back at Emmett, the water sprayed out harshly and I could see Ethan tense up. He bit his full bottom lip, holding himself back from yelling. Ethan finally got over the cold and started rubbing the paint off of his arms. After he managed to get majority of it off, he grabbed the hose from Emmett and ran after Austin with it. Austin didn't get far since he basically corned himself.

Ethan smirked then without a second thought he turned on the hose once again, aiming it straight towards Austin.

"F-fuck you." Austin stuttered as he shivered from the cold water, the weather wasn't helping either since it was getting colder and colder lately. Ethan and Austin were now dripping wet with water but at least they got the paint off of their skin. I watched Riley take the hose and start washing her hands, not having a speck of paint anywhere else other than her hands. I went to grab the hose next but Nathan beat me to it.

He wet his left hand and brought it close to me but stopped, asking me for permission to come closer with his eyes. I found myself nodding mindlessly, and without a second thought he stepped closer to me and grabbed my cheek that had paint on it, softly. I felt myself take a sharp intake unexpectedly, his touch was so foreign to me. He began to wash off the paint of my cheek, wetting his hand more and more and lightly touching my cheek as he scrubbed the paint off. All I could do in this moment is stare at him confusingly but admiring him nonetheless.

I was admiring his soft touch, which was ironic because of his strong muscles that showed even under his shirt. You would think that someone like him wouldn't have such a soft, comforting touch.