➸ FIFTY TWO

Thalia ^

Thalia ^

Riley ^

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

-----

Thalia Lively

School the next day was overall annoying, but when is it not? The whole day was spent with Carter returning and telling his teachers that he was on vacation, and well the whole school body was watching his every move the whole day. Girls gawking at his appearance, guys wondering where the fifth member was and teachers accepting his bullshitted excuse.

Why was I annoyed, you ask?

Carter wasn't here for a good two weeks. Two. Weeks. YET, his english mark is still higher than mine and he didn't even do work. We have the same teacher but different periods, however, I could care less. I'm here putting in work to get a mark I deserve and Carter can waltz back in here, say he was on vacation and remain at 93%? The school system is corrupt.

"Aw, look at her being all salty." Austin poked my cheek but I moved away from him as I continued being quiet. It was after school and we all met up at my locker before leaving.

"You can't seriously be mad at me," Carter said to me with his usual sly smile that girls would melt over but instead of wanting to melt, I wanted to punch his stupid face.

"Not at you, at that stupid fucking teacher. I stayed up until three, fucking, a.m, writing some dumbass essay and I get a 60%? I swear she just hates me, my essay was better than half the classes and that's a fact. Then you come in here, did no work whatsoever, and she just so sweetly hands you a 93%. I'm going to kick her in the throat." I stated as I slammed my locker shut. The boys chuckled at my reaction which caused me to glare at them harshly, making them cut their laughs short.

"It's true though, I heard she picks favourites. English is your best subject yet you're doing the worst in that class and I don't doubt it's because she doesn't like you." Riley said, being in my side in this topic.