➸ THIRTY TWO

Double update (; THERE IS ANOTHER TRAILER MADE, PLEASE GIVE IT A WATCH AND SEND downrightdelinquents SOME LOVE FOR ME (:

Thalia's outfit ^

Riley's outfit ^

Vote - Comment - Share (If you want to but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

I was rummaging through the fridge for any source of food, not having much luck since all I could find was vanilla yogurt. I took a yogurt anyway, closing the fridge only to be met by a very excited Riley holding up two outfits behind the fridge door.

I blinked at her then at the outfits, then back at her. "No." I said, walking away and to the kitchen island, sitting down with my yogurt. Her face dropped and she made her way to the other side of the island.

"What do you mean no? Come on, Thalia please?" She begged me, setting the outfits on a chair beside her.

"I mean no, I'm not going anywhere." I shrugged, eating my yogurt in boredom, being one of those people who resort to eating once bored. I looked up at her to see her eyeing me strangely, causing me to furrow my eyebrows as I thought about what she was thinking about.

"And why not?" She questioned, putting her hands on top of the island table, then put a hand to her ear. "Huh? Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you over all of your self pity." She said, crossing her arms as I whipped my head towards her. Her facade fell for a second after I stared at her unbelievably but she recovered and kept her act up, holding her head high.

"I— excuse me?" I said furrowing my eyebrows, not knowing to respond to her in all honesty. I found myself tilting my head while I looked at her with pure confusion.

She sighed and came over to me, sitting beside on a chair. "Listen, I love you so much, okay? But I can literally see you ruin yourself mentally, and I hate it Thalia. I hate seeing you like this and you know what? I'm going to stop at nothing until all of this—" she paused, waving her hand at me disapprovingly. "— negativity is gone." I blinked at her, still not knowing how to respond to her.