➸ EIGHTEEN

Hey, how are you guys doing? Who's in high school? Who's in college/university? Who's working? How's school or work for all of you? You guys never answer my questions like I'm just tryna get to know y'all. LOL. This chapter is more of a filler I guess, I'm sorry I KNOW I SUCK.

5–FUCKING–K. Authors note at the end.

Shoutout to biancamarshall3 , she's honestly so nice and I love her comments LOL. Thank you so much for reading and actually liking my book! It means more than you know(:

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

My eyelids slowly started dropping for the hundredth time in this class, the lack of sleep finally catching up to me once again. I can never get one, just one, good nights sleep. Every time I close my eyes, it's almost like an invitation for memories to slide through.

"Sleeping beauty." I felt someone poke my right ribs gently and my droopy eyes flickered to Nathan's concerned ones. His eyes scanned my face slowly, first starting at my tired, baggy eyes then to my frown lines that were slowly starting to form. I ran my hand through my long hair as I looked away from him and to the teacher who spoke but I was too tired to actually listen to her lesson.

I squinted as I looked out the window that had bright rays of light stinging my eyes at a first glance. The urge to run home and sink into my loved bed was strong as I whined when I rubbed my face tiredly. Oh, what I would do for just one night to allow me a peaceful sleep.

My face remained being plastered into my palms as my head started pounding. "Are you coming?" I heard a voice say above me and I looked up curiously. I saw students flooding out of the room, as I assume the bell rang while I was caught up in my thoughts.

I nodded slightly and stood up, putting my binder in my bag then following Nathan out of the class silently. I feel like someone just threw a brick at my head repeatedly, it was pounding annoyingly. I've only drank water my whole life, so headaches were never a problem for me. Until, I started losing sleep.

"So, partner." Nathan said from my side as we both lazily walked through the hallway.

"Partner?" I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, amusingly.

"Yeah, partner. We're partners for the photography assignment. Didn't you hear her call out our names?" He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head slowly. Of course I didn't hear her, I was basically slowly being brought into a self caused coma during that class.

"Oh." I closed my eyes slowly, wanting to sleep right here on the floor, if I could.

"Hey, guys. Thalia, let's go, we're going to be late." I heard Rileys cheery voice say loudly since it was hard to hear in this hallway full of obnoxiously loud conversations, as students walked by to get to their classes. I opened my eyes to look at her and her eyebrows furrowed.

"What happened to you? Why do you look so tired?" She grabbed my face and started examining it while I blinked at her, hoping to get my eyes to get wider. "Did you get any sleep, last night?"