➸ THIRTY FOUR

hey guys, let's talk about how i decided to die for another month and not update bECAUSE I. AM. A. HORRIBLE. HUMAN.

jk, but no really, anyways i wanna apologize but this happens all the time now and honestly you guys signed up for this so hA YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME 

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

I looked out the window beside me as I held my phone in front of me, seeing the sun peak out from the darkened clouds. The sun rays shot down to the ground and brightened up the day, finally pushing the usual stormy sky away for a while. It caused a small smile onto my face, and brought me into an easeful state.

I continued looking out of the window as I spoke to him. "So uh, thing one and two somewhat snuck into my class this morning, just to ask me if I knew where you were." I chuckled as I thought of this morning. "The guys apparently have been looking for you all day, did they end up finding you?"

He chuckled at my starting statement and I swear on everything, his small laughs are the cutest but also the sexiest thing ever. How is that even possible? "No, they haven't found me but I've spoken to Carter already." He answered my question.

"Is everything okay? What happened?" I asked mostly out of worry than curiosity.

He paused for a second and I could hear his car come to a stop as I assume he's at a stop light. "Yeah I mean, things could be better but it is what it is. I'll hopefully explain once I see you?" He said and my heart skipped a beat, not gonna lie. "I know you probably don't want to see me after how I spoke about you and to you, but it was a worth a shot to ask."

"Um," I said and looked up at Riley, who could hear this whole conversation since it was still on speaker. She nodded her head eagerly and held a huge smile on her face which caused me to hesitate but then I remembered how much I want to see him. I started weighing my options and I personally, think I should just let it go.

"I'm with Riley and we're about to leave some café, how soon do you think you'll be back here by?" I asked, causing Riley to bounce up and down in excitement.

"I'm twenty minutes away— hold on." He paused and I could hear him shuffling around in his car. "I'm at Starbucks, do you or Riley want anything?" He asked and it took Riley .2 seconds to lean over the table and take my phone out of my hands.

"I mean if you're offering, who am I to pass that down? That would be rude, wouldn't it?" She said and I shook my head at her, a smile growing across my face as I heard him agree with her strongly, playing along with her. "Two Mocha Frappuccino's."

"Oh no, I don't want anything." I said, making sure he heard me too.

"Yes she does, she's only saying that because she's too humble to accept the gesture." Riley said and I went to hit her but she moved away with a smile on her face.

"Two Mocha Frappuccinos, anything else?" I heard him say and I took my phone back before Riley ordered the whole store.

"No, um that's all. Thank you, now can you hurry up and take me away from this thing." I waved my hand around to Riley even though he couldn't see me, clearly meaning it as joke causing him to laugh. Riley leaned over and puckered her lips towards me and I acted fast enough, pushing her face away from me and keeping it at a safe distance.

"I'll meet you at your house?" He asked then started talking to a Starbucks worker I'm assuming, which made me wait until he was done.  "Okay back, sorry."