➸ ELEVEN

I literally just wrote the last chapter and this one back to back. I'm committed to wattpad, I deserve a cookie by now.

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna, but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

I jumped out of bed in a hurry once I heard a deafening scream blast into my ears.

"What the fuck?" I yelled, looking around for whoever wants to die today and my eyes set sight on a puffy cheeked Riley.

"Stop looking at my cheeks, they still haven't healed from yesterday and I don't want to talk about it." She said quickly and defensively.

"Why are you here?" I growled, angry at the fact that I was woken up way earlier as I would've liked to be.

"School time." She explained and then covered her eyes with her hands. "Stop giving me that look, it scares me."

I groaned and stretched my back out, I spent all night tossing and turning. Riley uncovered her eyes and then opened the blinds, and it was my turn to cover my eyes, the harsh glare of light hitting my eyes.

"It's a good day today." Riley smiled almost as brightly as the suns rays she looked out the window.

I went and got ready while Riley rummaged through my closet. "Can I borrow this?" I poked my head out of the bathroom doorway with my toothbrush in my mouth, looking at her as she held up my Nike hat and I nodded. She yelled out a 'yes' and put it on. After I finished getting dressed in the washroom, which consisted of putting on blue, ripped jeans and a white shirt that has a tie up design.

We both walked out of my room ready to leave, but not before bidding Nonna goodbye. Riley quickly took a pancake that Nonna made for us and devoured it quickly since we didn't have time for breakfast.

"Save some for me later." Riley said while her mouth was still full and I gagged. That was my biggest pet peeve, when people ate while talking OR when people made sounds while eating. I can't stand it, it disgusts me and I never know if I want to kill myself when that happens so I wouldn't have to hear it anymore or if I should kill that person instead.

"Never do that again." I said, looking away from Riley. Nonna watched us amused and tried to get us on our way since we were wasting time.

"Bye Heidi, see ya later." Riley hugged her and then grabbed her bag making her way to the door. After I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge, I walked over and kissed her cheek then followed Riley.

"Aw, that was so cute." Riley pinched my cheek and slapped her away, rubbing my cheek.

"Where's your car?" Riley asked, just noticing that the space where my car would be was empty.

"At the school, I left it there yesterday." Her head whipped to the side, facing me quizzically.

"Why would you do that?" We reached her car and I got into the passenger seats grumpily, still angry that I have to be awake at this time.

"Nathan drove me somewhere and I didn't have time to go back and get my car." I explained, leaning my head on the window and closing my eyes. My brain was still fully asleep and my eyes were as droopy as ever, my under bags were probably horrendous but I couldn't care less.