➸ TWENTY ONE

Thalia's outfit ^

I have no words.

I really don't know what to say anymore. I could keep saying that I love you all and that this means the world to me but I bet you guys get tired of hearing that. I really want to show you all how much I appreciate you all for reading my book and giving it a chance, but I don't know how to. As you can see, I haven't been giving out shoutouts lately because I can't see every comment and every vote.

With that being said, I found a new way for me to notice you all. All you have to do is message me saying one goal that you have, any goal. Or tell me one thing you love about yourself, we struggle to pass around love to each other and ourselves so let's start small and just create self-love first.

30K guys, y'all are crazy.
#71 in Teen Fiction, you guys are the love of my life, I swear.

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

I sat on one of the white chairs that stood by the kitchen island, eating my eggs peacefully while Nonna sat in front of me drinking her coffee. It was times like this where I really love just taking the moment in. The weather was beautiful today, not crazy hot, the breeze was still flowing around freely. I looked at Nonna, loving the way her small die-shaped eyes finally had that hopeful glint again. I'm glad she came over this morning since she was suppose to still be at Rileys house but I guess Mason is taking care of their cousin.

"It's rude to stare, Thalia." She said, smiling down at her coffee then looking at me accusingly. I didn't care, I would stare at her all day if I needed to.

"You just look so much like mom." The words spewed out of my mouth mindlessly and I froze. I tried my hardest not to look at her reaction but once I heard her sharp intake, I couldn't help myself. I looked at her threw my lashes, not bringing my head up fully to make direct eye contact. Her lip quivered but she kept a strong face, almost holding herself back from breaking down.

I've never talked to anyone about them. People would try and have me spill out everything that was going on in my brain; they tried to have me let them in. But I refused, at the time even if I wanted to talk to someone, no words could help me explain. I've never even said their names, it was too difficult to say.

I guess not in this case because I didn't feel the regular tug in my heart, instead I felt at ease that I still had a apart of my mom with me. I only had two things that she left for me, her ring and Nonna.