Prologue...

Saumya...

Tomorrow is the big day of my life. The engagement day. I was busy praying and something cold was touching my neck. I shivered. Was it any insect ?? Thinking so i slowly opened my eyes and found a guy was really looking close to me. Huhh ?? Why is he really close thinking so i looked down and i found a wedding chain around my neck.

What ?? I shouted. He smirked back. Who are you ?? I shouted. Your husband he husked back. Before i could say or do something he held my hand and pulled me away with him. I saw my family for the last time who were struggling to come near me but were held by few men.

What is happening to me ?? Who is he ?? Why did he marry me ??

Advay Srivatsav...

She is my temptation. The forbidden fruit. I was supposed to stay away from her.

But.. here is the big but. My mind played her images every time. It pulled me to the stage where I couldn't live without her presence. And my heart supported it. My heart ached for one single touch of hers. It pained to hear that I couldn't make her mine because she was about to become someone's.

Finally I succumbed to my own desires. My mind worked overdrive. My heart liked the idea.

Here I'm tying her fate to mine with a single knot and a pinch of sindoor. I hope she will forgive me for this. I don't regret making her mine. Cause without her I'm nothing. Without her there is no life for me. Without her I will be living corpse. Pulling her wrist i walked towards my car. The journey towards my home...

OUR HOME....

Saumya Tripathi a lovely girl from a small town with nothing big but a small wish is to settle in a normal marital life... her engagement was the next day when she was married to the multi billionaire Advay Srivatsav who is famous for his anger and cold nature...

What will happen when he comes to know that his wife will be the exact opposite of him in anything and everything... will he make her fall for her or will she leave him and go away....

A love hate story of a beautiful couple who are meant to be together...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys bunny here... this plot was bugging me like hell... i was not able to control any more so started this... here we will see how he is gonna make her fall for him while she hates him to death... we have to wait and watch... pls share me your views...

And it is a new try all rights are reserved... i dont want any copying of my story... or rewriting it... hope u all will understand....