Expect the unexpected...

Unedited... 

Saumya... 

I saw Adyav who was sleeping with his mouth open. He was looking like a peaceful baby when he is sleeping. But as i say never ever trust a person when they are sleeping. They look like an angel but inside the demon is taking rest so that i can have full energy to make everyone around nuts...

I closed his mouth by pulling his chin up but he chewed and slept yet again. I think he had a hard day. After my crocodile tears worked he became my friend. I was happy to the core. Having a friend is really good and that too making your enemy your friend is the best feel because we know each other little too much. 

Wake up Adyav... i shook him but i felt like as if i am shaking a big movable stone. Well i can shake him but he is like a stone. After a few minutes of rinse and spin work in his body finally this reincaranation of kumbarkarna woke up. 

Get up lazy goose today i have to watch my favorite movie and i want you to accompany me now get up.. i said making him stand. I could hear something like " i am stuck with an idiot.." rubbing my nose with my wrist i kicked his back to make him do his morning chorse. I switched on the tv and tuned to the channel i want to see. 

Waila the title card came, the music made me rejoice. He came out washing his face and i pulled him to sit next to me and he could barely open his eyes. 

Adyav... adyav... look he is my favorite hero i love him soo much...

Adyav got alerted and jerked and saw me. You what ?? He screamed..

Woke up ?? Now watch the movie. i said and we started to watch the movie. I knew he can't understand even a single word so i became his official translator for the movie. When the song came which i was desperately waiting for i screamed and started to jump sitting in the bed. Adyav saw me with a permanent smile on his face. 

(This is the song i love to death... for this song i would even die.. this is my favourestttt song... so please hear this song and enjoy the bliss...also our second book's hero in this song... enjoy...)

Do you like this movie this much ?? He asked me. 

Like ?? Idiot i love this too much... you know i always had a dream that on my wedding day i wanted him to sing the song and he always sings me this song and..... i stopped in the middle when i came to know what i was speaking. 

Jai loves this song, he would always sing that for me it was just because i love this song he sings this for me. I turned towards the screen and started to watch the movie in silence. When the heroine leaves the hero and when he whispers "will miss you..." i couldn't help but think of Jai, my Jai. Our love story was not a happy one like others a fantasy one but it was destined. We loved each other and stood as a rock when we needed each other. 

He found me the strength which i thought i couldn't have. Adyav dared to speak anything. He was sitting and watching the movie. It was for name sake, he was thinking of who is that him would be, because i have this bad habit of understanding people and Adyav is a possessive one. He could not even see a guy standing the direction where i stand. He punched my own brother, Rio no words. He is possessive but i am no article to be protected. 

I stood up and was about to go out but Adyav held my hand and spoke " Can't you finish your favorite movie ?? Why are you taking your anger of mine over your little happiness ??"