Back to home...

Advay...

I saw her crying like hell. I knew i was the reason for her tears, but i am being so stupidly selfish, even after so many pain i want her to be with me, walking to her i pulled the mobile and saw whether it was recorded because i need to know what did they spoke. 

She was crying with her palms closing her beautiful face. I had an urge to hug her tight and wipe out the painful tears but i know this will make her hate me even more. 

I walked back to the couch where i sat. She was not controlling herself, her sobs were increasing. Looking at her i decided to take the side of my heart to sooth her because she always loves me when i hold her in the mid of her sleep. She used to clutch me tight as if i was her life support, but she never knew she is my life support. Slowly i placed my hand over her head. Before i can even process she hugged my hip and cried hard. 

I held her tight and she did not leave me rather she held me tight and pushed herself deep into me like she wants to mold herself into me.

It is paining.. paining more... make it stop... make it stop she begged. Immediately i carried her in my arms in a bridal style and cradled her in my arms. She was crying hard mumbling me to stop the pain. 

Shushh shushh stop crying... everything will be fine. I will make sure nothing is hurting you never... i said but her hold was tightening in my neck and she was desperately hugging me like hell. 

I was cooing her and she finally started to doss off. I placed her back to the bed and when i was about to move away from her she called in a mere whisper, calling my name an exactly wrong. I smiled at that. I hate when anyone misspells my name but when she does that i feel like hell proud and i wanted to hear that again and again. 

Adyav... she called me again. 

Yes wifie i turned back. 

I knew she is doing this because she is not in sense for now because of the dosage of her medicine. 

But the next thing she asked me made my blood to freeze. 

Do you think i am betrayer ??

I stood froze. She thinks she was a betrayer ?? Why ?? Why is my love feeling like she cheated some one ?? How can some one say like that ??

Then something dawned in my head. Cheater... they called her cheater... Did they call her a betrayer ?? Heck i called them and said the incident and even i made a video call saying it was my fault and she is missing her family but they called her a betrayer, it is feeling me sick of myself and i feel like a piece of shit now infront of my wife. 

She saw me and blinked her tears and asked the same question again. 

I nodded my head in a negative way and held her hand and rubbed her forehead and said " You are the best thing that happened to me wifie, you are not a betrayer no not at all. It is all my fault not yours love." I confessed. 

Her eyes again welled up and she struggled to sit and i made her sit. She needs to let her pain out which is holding her tight and i am here to take that out from her. When she gets back her sense she will yet again refuse me. 

No wifie, you need to sleep. 

She nodded in negative. 

Why did appa (dad) said i was not his daughter any more ?? Why did he say that i ran away with you with purpose ?? Why did he hate me so much ?? What wrong did i do to them  ?? She asked me again. 

I was now feeling her pain. It was as if i was drown in a cold water and i couldn't get enough of air to breathe. I was panting hard. My chest contracted. Her simple words were killing me. It was because of me she is in pain. I should have thought a second before pulling her with me but no now it is too late to even think of that. I need to mend her. I need to gather her and also i need to cage her in my heart so that nothing not even she own shadow is going to harm her.