The final decision...

Saumya...

After Rio made the call all i wanted was to go all by myself to check how is Adyav doing. The pain Rio voice carried made me scared. Adyav is one stupid to let me go. One word just one word he would have said me to stay i would have stayed with him.

The drive to the house was silent. I couldn't help roll my tears down. I'm scared... I'm scared to death. All i wanted was Adyav's safety. His father is known for his arrogance what if he would have done to Adyav.

Reaching the main door, i took a deep breathe and i felt Jai's hand squeasing my hand. I nodded and opened the main door. Nothing changed. Everything was as same as i left. Rio came out and was looking like a zombie. There was a opening of door. I looked up from my room and saw Arzoo looking disappointed with a plate in her hand. She saw me and a tear pricked from her eye but her lips parted to smile.

I ran upstairs and Rio asked Jai to wait with him. I think that would be better. Rushing to Arzoo i asked "where the hell is he ??".
In the room where you were...

My room.. he is in my room. This guy seriously need to know i hate trespassers in my room. Barging into the room i turned to see but everything was dark. Curtains were closed. Room was surrounded with darkness. I was about to switch the light on but i found something beside my bed. I walked to find what and the sight infront of me made my leg to betray me. It was Adyav sitting like a bundle as if is refraining himself from the entire world.

My throat dried. Eyes blinded with tears. A....athu... i whispered. I could hear a sniff not from me but him. Rushing to him i pulled his face to see me. Even in the dark i could see his pained face and teary eyes. He loves me enough for more than enough to lead a happy life. Pushing myself to him i hugged him tight in his neck. He did not hug me back but his sniffs turned a bit larger whimper.

Slowly he wrapped his hands around my waist and busted and cried. He was taking few hiccups and crying yet again.

I made the decision. I am forever going to be Adyav's wifie.

This is what i was born for and i am glad to be like that. I am Adyav's wifie.

Rubbing his back i let him cry. I want to speak to Jai and i turned to think but i found Jai standing infront of the door and i saw him when the lights were on.

He saw me and smiled with teary eyes. I saw him and smiled same with the teary eyes. We love each other and we know this was our destiny. He left with a small nod. I wanted to cry for the breaking of Jai but i cannot do that. Adyav would ask me to leave. May be this was what written. I should always be with Adyav so that there may be someone else who Jai will find.

This is my life and I am glad to take this path. My only wish is Jai should be happy and get his happiness for his life. If I love him so much I have to make sure he is happy. My only way is to pray for that and I will do that every second of my life.

I turned and saw Adyav who was shaking and crying, his hold was now a bit loose. I was about to stand to make him sit on the bed but he held me close making me crash on his lap.

" Please don't leave me. I will die.. please don't leave me." He begged hugging me hard. I couldn't help but caress his head.

I am not leaving you adyav.. will you please sit on the bed will you ?? I cooed him. He was in no mood to hear anything.   

Pulling his face in between my palms i made him to see me.
I am here for you. I left Jai. I am back your wifie is back. Will you please sit on the bed and let's sleep there ?? I asked him.

"I am hungry"came his pouty response. I busted and laughed. He is a grown up kid. Pulling his cheeks and peeking his forehead i kissed his cheeks. He sucked a harsh breath in and closed his eyes.