I found you...

Jai...

The security around Advay has been higher than the last time. All the time i could feel the tense inbetween them. The more he get's tensed the soon i will get my saumya soon.

The day i find her in person will be the last day for us to apart. As soon as possible i will take her away from everyone. The way she wanted the way i wished.

Looking at the calender my heart clenched. It was my love's birthday. All she wished last year was she should always be with me. With no worry to touch her and always in my embrace. I'm sorry love i failed you.

Advay...

Exactly it was 12. I shook Saumya. She mumbled something and settled in my arms. Wifie.... i shook her hard.

Enna venum ippo ?? (What do you want now ??) She yelled at me all anger. I blinked. Even in the messed-up hair half sleep face she looked angelic. It was like the first rain drop which was so fresh and pure and it escaped from the sky just for the dying plant to save it.

She made a cry face. Enna (what ??) She asked crying and slowly she slept by falling her face on the bed in her sitting position.

Wifie... i shook her, she nodded and hummed. Happy birthday i whispered. She yet again hummed. This lady is sure dedicated with her sleep. Wifie wake up.... I shook her. She finally woke up with an angry face.

What ?? she yelled at me. We are going out, I finally declared.

Out.... I nodded... she turned and saw the clock.... Now ?? she yet again asked me, for which I nodded again. Poda(go man...) she said and fell back to her pillow. This is not happening the way I wanted to happen. Without much thinking I picked her in my arms.

She started to throw her hands and legs and screamed on her top of her voice. Leave me you idiot dumbo, nasty brat I need to sleep you cow. She was yelling all knowns colourful words. I never knew she has this tongue the one I dared not to hear again. What a imagination even In her half sleep.

I placed her in the car and she tilted a bit and slept all sound within seconds. Never knew she is so dedicated to her sleep. I smiled and kissed her cheeks and walked to the other side of the car to take the wheels.

Today evening was a bliss. When I came back from the meeting which was important, subject to know who was the fiancée of my wife and I came close that he is also in Mumbai and his place was traced. I need to celebrate the birthday of my love then the next day is nailing him bad. I will be sweet to her but when it comes to anyone who is daring to separate me from my love then I will be the monster, a ruthless beast who will hunt any one who comes my way, the real son of the filthy beast Srivatsav.

When I entered I was greeted by a cute voice. My little Saumya was singing with Rio playing his guitar. She turned and saw me with a serene smile. That swelled my heart when I could have a welcoming smile in the house when I come from my work. Throwing my bag on the table I loosened my tie and walked to her and she tapped on her couch where she was sitting which had hardly space. Looking at me she held my palm and she stood up, making me sit on the couch she comfortably sat on my lap and started to sing and clap which made Arzoo to scoff. Rio raised his eye brow. She glared at him and he threw the guitar to me when I motioned him to give me. She saw me and smiled at me and was about get from the place, but I held her waist and started to play and she was everytime excited to sing. At times I would sing and she will smile so beautifully making me loose my sanity and beg infront of her just smile like that one more time.

I came out of the trance when I came to the place where we actually going to spend the night. My club one of the famous dj has been called for tonight and I made sure he has her language songs. I came infront of the entrance and they bend their head in respect and I nodded my head. Picking her up in my arms I walked out of the car and many were looking at me and few clicking pictures. I am going to declare the world that she is mine only mine and this will be the best way to make the guy back off and not to mess with me.