Chetna

Unedited...

Advay...

I held Saumya tight and buried my face in her stomach. Her sweet scent was calming my raging and paining nerves. The mere thought of Chetna was killing me. How much she meant to me. How many promises she gave me and how pathetically i failed to protect her.

I saw my wife who was now running her little finger through my hair. I closed my eyes and started to think what i went through.

It was my first day to my college. I was gulping hard thinking of anything and everything. Ragging, teasing every bad occurring. Arzoo held my hand and we started to walk into the campus.

"Oye love birds", came the demanding voice. I gulped and shivered. I was drilled from my childhood that any man comes is a bad one because my father made sure i was always dweeling in fear till i take my last breathe.

"Arzoo let's go i am scared", i said meekly. She was about to pounce on the guy who called us love birds. But as she knew me little too much she nodded her head but glared at the guy. 

We walked but a hand held me. That was the day i saw a small girl who was held my hand tight, but was looking at the gang really hard. She pulled me to them and i was been dragged by her fastness. 

Call him... call him... she said leaving my hand and taking a step towards them. Before a guy can even stand she gave one tight slap. 

IF I EVER SEE YOU GUYS ROAMING HERE OR TEASING AND RAGGING ANY STUDENT HERE- MARK MY WORDS I WILL KILL YOU. 

She walked away without looking at me or Arzoo. That was the day my life changed, she came into my life, my bestie Chetna. 

Rio was our college senior, band guitarist and i was also the part of the gang courtesy Chetna and Arzoo. 

We four were best friends. Myself Arzoo Chetna and Rio. Were nothing but 4 bodies and one life. We never had something called secrets to hide. It was the best time of our lives. I still remember how she used to pester me to sing. She would always command me rather just say, her way of claiming her friendship. I always loved when she makes funny jokes and laughs holding her tummy she was full of live. 

So Mr. Advay you are performing tomorrow. Came her demand. I rolled my eyes. Chetna are you really nuts ?? You know i can't.. I breathed back.

Why not ?? Oh god don't start because of your dad you won't do that. You said he is out of town. Chetna reasoned.  "Seems to be a good idea bro and we need you, if  we perform who knows our lives will take a different dimension" Rio said hugging me and keeping his chin on my shoulders. 

I was seriously pissed because this guy and my childhood buddy were in love and they did not even ask me for a permission. I was acting rude and cold to them. 

You know what Advay you are one child who acts as if the kid has cold all grumpy grumpy he said and jumped slightly like a spring with a pout. 

Your dead Rio i said and pounced on him and was beating him as me on him and he was on the ground. Arzoo came and  yelled at us, both of us. It was then we came to know we ruined her record sheets. Before we can do anything Arzoo banged both of us and screamed making both of us to fall on her feet. 

Arzoo you will forgive them only if Advay accepts for the performance. Chetna said circling Arzoo's neck. 

That was a checkmate and i know i have to accept it. 

I said and saw Saumya who seems to be listening to me intensely. So What happened to her ?? How is Chetna is related to your night mare and why are you hating Rio so much ?? she asked me in a single breathe. 

Every start as an end right wifie, i said and she nodded her head and continued to caress my head. It felt surreal and i closed my eyes to continue those beautiful dark days. 

College life went smoothly, but guess what my father wanted to break me bad. He asked to accompany him for his pleasurable night for which i said no and i was punished badly. I had my exams the next day but i couldn't go. 

Why ?? She asked me. Well how will i go when i lost my consciousness for screaming for help for around say 12 hours. 

Where was Arzoo ?? she snapped immediately. 

With Rio of course. she nodded and asked me immediately "George ??" he did not know i was in there as he went out and guess what the door is like a sound proof shit how much ever we scream we can never be heard out. 

She saw me straight and i could find a thin frame of tear coating her pretty little eyes. I sat up and pulled her to me and she snuggled in my arms and i laid myself with the support of the head board and continued. 

I was hospitalized after some how they found me. I was taken there and it took me a week to get over that and when i was sitting and crying like a kid as i couldn't take the insults and punishment anymore, i found a warm hand on my shoulder. 

Chetna what are you doing here ?? you are not supposed to see me like this, please leave me. I breathed out but i couldn't move a muscle. I missed her like hell. Arzoo made sure neither chetna nor Rio could know what i was going through. 

She pulled me into her hug and that time i felt i got my mother back. I wanted to be cuddled, cared, cherished, loved by someone and i had no one for that. Arzoo was my support my shield my big sister, but a mother is always a mother and i was cursed to have none. 

I busted in tears and hugged her tight. She did not say anything but just rubbing my back and held me tight. Every time i chock she would coo me with a hmmm and rub my back. I finally found an arm to hug, a support to lay and a heart to hold me. I had my mother in the name of my Chetna.

We broke the hug and i was sweetly answered by a slap on my face. "Why didn't you say me you were here idiot ??" she asked me with a concerned voice. I don't want you to feel bad about me i said without looking at her by keeping my head low. 

Do you feel happy when i came to know ?? i was worried for you, idiot. Give me your pinky finger she asked me making me blink. I raised my fractured and banded hand and the finger was barely seen. One hand totally twisted while the other was bruised. 

She held my little finger and said " From now on come what may you will say that to me will you ?? and come what may i won't leave your side. Promise ??" she asked me. 

Chocked by the bile of emotions hitting me hard with the heavy eyes i could do nothing but just nod. Promise i barely whispered. She smiled and i never knew that was going to be her last smile. 

I said and Saumya saw me by sitting straight. 

"What do you mean by last smile you saw ??" I nodded and started to say what happened in just two weeks and how i lost the only ray of hope in my life, the mother i got from my best friend and how was i been in dark till i saw my wife and how i hated dark rooms and cold feel. 

I lost her. 

******************************************************************************************************************************* 

Hello guys, guess what this climate took a toll in me. Trust me for past two weeks it seems to be like i have to have a visit to my doc just to make sure i can barely breathe. Damn with my cold , cough and my fever made a fuzz out of me. 

The climate is pissing us off like hell. SO i am so sorry for a laattteeee update. Sorry Sorry ten thousand times sorry. 

A part of their happy days were said, but what has happened to Chetna when she promised to be with Advay for life time and why is that Rio was hated by Advay when they were literal buddies bro ??

What has happened ?? To know more stay tight till next sunday we will know that and the pic above is the pic of chetna just i took it, hope you guys like the choice of Chetna.

So if you guys liked it please paint the star and become an super duper artist and do share me your views with me and the book with your friends.

Until next week,

Your love...

Bunny