Confused...

A week later...

Kasol.

Saumya...

The village people are treating Athu as if their king and honestly i loved when he was smiling that too big one. Only 3 days left to go back to Mumbai. Finally i am done the packing, honestly i have no mood to leave this lovely nature and live the mechanical life. 

"Wifie" he called me making me turn but guess what i shouldn't have done that. He slipped both his hands on my waist and hugged me tight. His scent is now I'm getting used to and his curly hair is also very much intruding me to run my hands in them.

"What happened ??" i breathed out and his hold was tight yet gentle, a small smile wrapped my lips while continuing to run my hands in his curly locks. 

"Nothing, just wanted to feel your heartbeat" he said earning a big smile from me. But something deep came out like a sprouted plant from the depth of my heart. Your heartbeat is something makes me a cave man you know kutty ma ?? 

I gasped when i thought of that beautiful memory. Jai my jai...Unknowingly i shrugged off Adyav from my hold and gasped hard. The mere thought of my love was killing me. I am doing unjust to the love of my life by enjoying my time with someone i dont know. 

Wifie... Adyav called me and i snapped my head to see him. He seemed to be in pain either. I am hurting everyone around me. I cannot accept Adyav entirely in my heart as i love jai and i always will love. But if i leave Adyav he will die and i have no doubt in that. What am i going to do but for now what should i say. 

Adv... i was about to speak but he stepped a step back. "It's ok. Something bothered you. Take your time but one thing saumya..." he said and with the heavy eyes i saw him.

I love you... my breathe got knocked out.

He loves me. Yes i know he loves me but i don't, it's not easy to leave one and choose another. Jai was my life line. Closing my eyes i let the buried memories to cascade me.

This was something unusual no known faces in the bus stop. I was sitting on the bench and was waiting for my bus to come. Jai came with his known smile. That smile was enough to make my heart to make some peter pater dance.

"Thank god i thought you left". He breathed out.

The bus is yet to come i said and tapped the spot next to me. Smiling he took that seat.

So saumya he said making my head snap. Yes i turned to his side and also looking if our bus has arrived. I... cleared his throat but i didn't know why my throat went dry. Please.. please.. please.. i was praying. But for what ?? I know what he is going to say and god knows how much i wanted to hear but when it is happening I'm scared like a kitten. A lost kitten.

I wanna take you outside. He finally declared making me huff in disappointment. The entire area which was bright was now dull.

I hate him.

To where ?? I asked but i suddenly felt his fingers brushing my palm.

"My house to speak about our wedding". I gasped and pulled my hand from his hold. I was shocked utterly shocked. "I need to enjoy my love life then lemme think of wedding. Not this soon jai "i retorted back.

Oh he said and i chewed my inner cheeks. "But it won't be any wrong if we love each other right ??" He asked me. I nodded without thinking.

"Yeah won't be a problem". It was then his words registered. My eyes widened and i saw him and he looked at me with his teeth 32 displayed. Perfect way to propose right. Like sitting in the bus stop waiting for the bus and under the hot sun he proposed me. Worst ever level of romantic is my boy friend. So.... he dragged.