You are the one I NEED...

Advay... 

Love... life... soul mate... i never knew the meaning of those words but when i have her in my hand i get the meaning of those words and life... 

My trance was broken when i found her snuggling close to me and hugging me tight. That was making my heart flutter. Some is going to be there to hold me when i will fall. With her i will conquer the entire universe. 

It was still shocking the way she held me. I opened the door and found her lying on the floor with her eyes closed. I was shattered to see her like that. I pulled her to me and slowly held her to me. First time i felt her hand over my shoulder and her head on my neck. She was crawling close to me in my hands. Slowly i kept her over my bed i slipped next to her, not letting her leave me. 

Slowly i started to say my heart to her by the song which i loved immensely. 

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
gungunane ki wajah tum ho
jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
o re piya re

You're the reason for smile.
You're the reason for humming.
I can't live, can't live,
Can't live (without you), O beloved.  

I found her gasping but not opening her eyes. A lone tear escaped her eyes. I wiped them away and held her tight. When finally her hold was been loosened i started to remove myself from her but she held my hand tight and a sob escaped from her mouth. I was pained to see her in pain. Her struggles are making me bleed in my heart. I held her tight and whispered "Shushhh shushhh... its alright... its alright.... "

I said but she was not leaving me. Damn i am not gonna leave her. Not even in my death. I am never going to leave you, come what may... you will always be my queen to rule my heart. OK... I whispered over her head and she buried into me. 

Promise ?? She asked me... I smiled... My heart swelled in happiness and pride. My queen needs me like i need her. Her soul wants me and so her heart. 

Promise i said in a stern determined voice and closed eyes and traveled back to the days which was actually called my childhood days. 

Life was always cruel to me. I was always made to yearn for love. One true love but never in my life i had one. They say family is what it every one needs and i donno where the hell is my family is.

I was born to a rich family in name sake it was a family but i can proudly say i am a billionaire orphan. Mom never saw such person in my life. It was from my biological father i was heard that i was abandon by the lady who gave me birth because she was bored to be with my father. Well this father of mine was not really a person who i call father. He just brings random women to house in a fully drunken stage and i used to hear many screams of them.

I was not even aware what the heck was going around me unless i accidentally stepped into his room and found them butt naked and the woman below him and he was over her and saw me.

He was neither shocked nor surprised but was just looking at me and the lady below him screamed, I was shaken by the scream. His eyes were on me which was making me froze but again the lady screamed hard. I was scared really really scared. I ran to my room and hid myself below my cot and clutched my knees with my hands tight and silently cried. The way he was looking at me and the way he was making the lady scream was making me shiver to the core. I was sorry for the lady who was bearing the anger of him because of me. Suddenly my doors were opened. I saw him the father of mine. He walked towards me and stood infront of me with his eyes on me. I gulped hard. I was now scared to death. Just then i saw his hands carried a rope.

My eyes widened. In a spam of few seconds i was tied and thrown in a room with no much light. I begged begged he was not listening to me. How could he after all i was disturbing his pretty time...