A wave of past...

Unedited...

Jai...

Saumya... i gasped and woke up from my sleep. My heart thumbed.

How is she ?? Is she happy ?? Is she safe ?? Is anyone troubling her ?? Is her peace been disturbed. God I'm so helpless now.

I could feel a trail of tears streaming down my cheeks. She is not safe. She is crying.... i knew she is hurt.

Unknowingly my heart became heavy. "She needs me" was the only thing i could conclude. She needs me. I need her. We need each other.

Wiping my tears i stood near the balcony door and looked at the fully shining moon. It was floating in the dark sky and adored with stars.

Saumya loves stars. She always wanted a home with peace. She said i was her peace and i never confessed she was my home. The home i desperately wanted. I never said anything about this to her. All i wanted was to get her married soon and live the way she wanted and love the way i wanted.

She was my beautiful girl but now taken away from me. Very far. I couldn't get any information about my love. I was helpless completely helpless. When ever i close my eyes i could see my love's face void of emotions and just asking me one word "you too gave up on me right ??"

No... no.... i never gave up on her....She is my only light...i will come for you love... please hold for some more time...

Just then i got a call from Shyam Saumya's brother the only hope of my life.

When she was taken away my family created a huge scene saying my love ran away without any information and calling her names.

The irony was her dad and her grandmom too added the oil to the fire. Her mom was completely helpless. And me i couldn't take any word against her.

I said there is no connection with anyone of the family and i wanted to prove that what so ever they say was wrong. I wanted to spank them and say i knew her more than any one else on earth.

Consider that your son is dead and sir to you... (pointing at Saumya's father) consider that your daughter is dead too...

He was taken aback. A small prick of tear coated his eyes but it vanished and that grim face was back.

Smirking at them i pointed everyone and said, " you guys judged her even before what has happened to her. You all believed on the letter which was sent to her by the so called Saumya your saying... trust me... the day you all get the truth... you all will realise her value. I trust her and my love for her. She is not someone you guys can even speak. She is way beyond comparison."

With that i walked out and took a decision to leave the place for good.

Shyam was really furious and was cursing many words...

Calm down young man now say what happened...

Sidharth anna (brother) saw akka... She is some where in mumbai athimber(brother-in-law)

My heart was racing. Siddharth saw Saumya... she is in Mumbai. I couldn't help but jump in happiness.

Oh god really ??

Yes but that's not the fact. The point is some one said stay away from my wife... she pleaded to Siddharth to take her away but before anything could happen he punched anna and pulled her with him.

My world stilled. WIFE... WIFE... he married her... he took her from me... but she asked Siddharth to save her. She is in pain... my kutty ma is in pain... my love is in pain...