My love...

3 months before  (after Saumya comes to Jai)

Jai...

Saumya was uncontrollable. She was crying her heart out. Every time she breaks down i couldn't understand why.

Saumya... i shook her making her see me. Look I'm back, we are far from him away from everyone remember i spoke slowly. A big sob escapes her.

We are far away and i promise no one will hurt you. She cried. Again. But why ?? I couldn't understand. She slowly started to drift in sleep. How am i going to mend her back ??

It's been a week since i took her away from the hell but she was not the way she used to be. Her eyes were screaming pain. She used to smile a small one which will always carry pain. Her night were haunted and she will always sit and rock herself in between her knees.

I couldn't see her this bad. Broken vulnarable. I want her to be back to her normal self the one i fell in love with, the one i would wish to spend my every second of my life with.
I wanted her to come out from her room but she denied. She would just sit and stare out. I walked into her room and found her sitting near the window. I walked to her and she turned to see me.

There was a small smile but a single pearl tear escaped from her eyes. "Will you too leave me or ask me to leave you Jai ??" This was her first words after weeks she spoke.

Leave...

Her !?

But why is she asking me that too to leave her. Did i find her to ask her to leave me.

I walked to her and scooped her in my arms and sat on the bed placing her slowly on my lap. We were never this close but she for today did not spoke a single word but just cuddled into me. Slowly combing her hair i heard a small sigh from her. "What is bothering you ??" I asked her. She held me close and closed her eyes.

Nothing she said. I know there were many things. "Kutty ma say me what is bothering you ??"

She said what ever happened between herself and Advay and also how much he was broken but she said he behaved with her as a jerk. I didn't say anything. Honestly i couldn't do say anything why he did that. All i said was "i love you." She sucked a harsh breathe and whispered "i know..." but yet another pearly tear.

Yet another week has passed and she started to come back to normal. But still she missed her old self. I would take her out and at times i would find Rio in one place or other. Before saumya could see him i would lead her the other way. It was that way i asked her where should we shift for all she suggested was any place in Kerala. Trivandrum is the place Ashok lives. My best friend who was known to Saumya either and also the one who traced my Saumya's place.

Speaking with him i found he was broken as his little sister in law's whose wedding was called off due to the stupid groom claiming he never loved her.

The pain of her i could understand. How much it would break her heart just like the one when i lost my saumya. We made the packings but before vanishing i wanted to prove the so called family members of us that our love never failed. Asking her to come with me we went back home that is her home town. She did not deny nor accepted. She did what ever i said like a robot with no much reactions.

Every where she was silent. She would at times speak but that was even meger. I wanted her to blabber till my ear bleed. We took the train back home and i could say she hated to go back to them. All she wanted was to go away from everyone. When ever i would hold her hand she would hold it tight. I pulled her to me and she cuddled to me and i would sooth her with her favorite songs. At times a sigh at times tears but never leaving me.