Without you...

Unedited....

Advay...

I saw her sleeping peacefully. When she was tried to move her leg I felt she was struggling. I knew her leg may become sore so I started to massage her legs, just like George will do when I was been beaten by him and when I made my contact with her leg, she peeped from her sheet and only her eyes were out of the sheet. I chuckled looking at her cute gesture. She is full of life my life and I will make sure I get everything what she gives to me. Even a small taunt it will be for me and I am going to make sure she is making me crazy.

When I was giving her food she was taking it like a good girl. I knew she was angry and it made me chuckle more. She will turn pink when she huffs her frustrated air out and that time to see her face it would be like it has been coated with pink , a slight blush pink.

I was massaging her more, her eyes slowly started to drop but then she was struggling to sleep. Slowly I placed her in my chest by pulling her by her hand. She struggled to pull herself away from me. But deep down inside I knew one day the same way we will sleep hugging each other, or even with few more bundles of love of us. That would be the best day of my life and I will die even that minute when I find my love, my little wifie hugging and sleeping over me with my kids all over me.

L...Leave me... she breathed out.

Never.... I said with one stern tone. Not even for this I am going to leave her. I pulled her to me into my clutch and started to rub her hair. She banged her hand on me and cursed something in her language. I blinked. She was continuing for full 2 minutes. I donno what all she cursed me and even she banged her head on my chest.

Kastam kastam idhukita poi matiteney..... (my fate my fate I got stuck with it - mentioning him as it.)

I crooked my eye brows again.

She saw me and screamed Enna ?? (What ??) I nodded my head quickly nothing. She settled in my arms finally and started to sleep yet again.

I smiled and peaked her forehead and held her close to me making sure nothing is going to take her away from me.

I was in dark. All I could hear was wifie calling me, no screaming my name.

When I opened my eyes I saw her inbetween few ropes and she was screaming me to wake up. I felt immense pain in my entire body. When I raised my hand to her side, I felt my hand was immersed with blood. I was on the floor.

From nowhere I felt a kick. I winced even more. She struggled and cried looking at me. Adyaaavvvvvv she cried out looking at my pathetic state.

Adyav she cried again. I struggled to breathe. I coughed hard, why are they doing this to me to us ??

Leave him what did he do to you ?? She screamed at the shadow figure.

I could hear the smirk.

He was born to me. He was my failure. I did not what this piece of shit at first place. But when he was born I felt disguised. He was a burden pure burden but then I brought him up to kill him infront of my eyes. I will take what ever he claims as his love.

You are his love, I will kill u infront of his eyes making sure he survives to see this.

With spatting those words he walked towards her where she was been chained.

I screamed but nothing was heard to him. He went to her and took one big rope which was really thick. He turned and smirked at me. I breathed hard. It was horrifying, to see my love standing near the death.