Why me ??

Saumya...

Everything happened before i can even blink. I was surrounded by big people i think his guards. Athu wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him so that i not see anything but only his broad chest. I turned to see Jai but he was not there. And from the corner of my eyes i saw he was dragged away to the entrance of the club. I wanted to remove myself from here and rush to my Jai.

Jai.... i yelled. But athu was in no mood to leave me.

Leave me you... i started to punch his hand which was holding my wrist tight. He held me tight but not painful because my heart was already bleeding hard. Leave me... i begged  him within my tears. He saw me and left my hand. When Rio interupted Athu nodded not to interfear. I ran but there was no trance of Jai. My heart clutched. Is he alright. When i saw i could hear someone calling me. But wait what was the call.

Kutty ma ?? My heart thumbed. I could hear my heart beat. Jai my jai was there. Without thinking much i rushed when i turned and saw him. I held him tight. He came he came. He belived me.

I'm sorry... was all he said making me cry hard. He is apologizing for something which he never did. I held him close so that i can feel he is real.

Cutie pie enough you need to come. Advay is waiting for you. Rio spoke in a demanding tone. Jai held me tight.

Say him that she will never come. I didn't want to go but if i don't go he will turn more demonous. I wiped my tears and broke the hug and saw Jai in my arms.

Jai i will come back. I said and he saw me with his eyes wide. He nodded no and said "i lost you ones, i cannot loose you again." He said with his voice cracking.

Cupping his face making me see me i said, your not going to loose me because i made a promise to Athu that i will be with him always and i will say that to you and please don't hate me. Was the words i dared to speak.

I saw Rio standing but looked as if i was a criminal. Indha (here have it) he said and gave me a mobile. We are leaving from here. I will take you away from this hell hole. I promise you. He said. I gulped. Will he forgive me ?? But before that i need to speak to Mr. RIO. The drive to the house was silent. No one dared to speak.

We reached home and Athu did not speak a word. You change athu i need to talk a word with Rio i said and Athu saw me with his eyes wide, but the way i was today he just nodded. Rio was equally angry the way i was. Everyone thinks of their perspective and forgets what others feel. 

He does anything for his friend but in the course he forgets that i have someone in my heart and that guy has gone to that extent of finding me when these people were the one who took me away from my family and love. 

What ? he asked me with a pissed off tone. 

Who are you to decide what i want and whom i should live with ?? i asked the first question. Jai literally died for me and this man infront of me is commanding me what to do what not to do. 

He was looking at me with his lips clipped. Who are you to me ?? Brother ? Father ? Friend cousin ?? who are you to command me ? i yelled this time but my eyes getting heavier. The eyes carried pain when i asked him who was he to me. I know Rio takes care of me like his little sister but too much of things are happening at the same time. 

I want Advay to be happy and for that i will do anything. He state making me loose my control. So he does anything for his friend.

"So that means you will do anything ??" i asked him with my arms folded. He gave a sharp nod. If he asks you to leave Arzoo and walk away from this house you will do that don't you ??I spoke sharply. 

Saumya... he yelled. Why ?? why are you yelling at me now. You are asking the same thing of what i said. The mere word is wounding you but i should do that even when my whole heart is bleeding. 3 years Rio 3 years of love, you are asking me to throw that away ?? Will you sacrifice for a person whom you don't even know who they are but forced to accept them ?? 

Why should i do that ?? i yelled and broke down. I love my Jai and this is killing me. Rio did not speak anything but walked away from there. I did not go inside the room but slept in the couch. I was woken up when i found someone placed me on the bed. I fiddled and slept. A warm kiss was peppering my forehead. 

I love you wifie came a faint voice. WIthout much i slept further. 

It was 2 days and I was speaking with Jai with his phone he gave me. Rio did not speak anything. Arzoo was giving me a faint smile and i was waiting for Athu to come back home so that i will speak with Jai saying that everything between us is over. 

When i found Athu he was not the person, the sweet person i know. He was on the phone and the way he was speaking was not yelling or commanding but some nasty talks. He was not speaking with me, he was acting strange. I walked to him but he walked passed me. 

We need to speak i said. I'm not in mood to speak with you, was the reply i got. I couldn't help but feel pained the way he spoke. Why is he acting these days ?? 

He stopped calling me wifie, he barely looks at me. He shuts his door when i was about to step into his room. When i knocked last night all i got the reply was " dare you enter my room".

When i found he changed in his casuals and walked away i couldn't take any further. Where are you going ?? i asked him.

"That's none of your business" came his reply. I gasped and saw him. I pulled his hands to see me. There were many emotions in his eyes but his face was void. Shrugging his hand from my hold he walked away from me. " Why are you acting strange Athu ??" i yelled. 

" Because i got bored of you, i wanted you but now my preference changed so i have least botheration on you". He yelled on my face. Bored ?? he was bored of me ?? Was i his play thing ?? A toy ?? He ruined my life. 

I held his collar and screamed. You ruined my life you idiot, how could you say such a nasty words to me ?? i screamed. I knew i was over reacting but this was too much insult. " You took away from my family, my love and now bored ??" i started to punch his chest. He held my shoulder tight and that hold made me wince in pain. 

"Look, you have this night time. Get yourself out of my house tonight and never show your face to me again" with that he pushed me and walked away. What is his problem ?? My thought was broken when i heard him saying " this lady is not going to be here tonight, make sure you guys take her things away and burn them and make sure she leaves tonight", looking at me he said " i don't want her to be here in my house." 

With that he walked away. I ran towards him to seek my answer. I held his hand and made him see me.

So everything you said , your night mares ??" I asked and wished him to say it's all truth and I'm just teasing to see you like this. "Every damn thing i said was a lie. The love is a lie the story is a lie chetna is a big fat lie", he screamed.

This time my tears were flowing out. He is just teasing me.

Your teasing me right ?? I asked him. It was a plead from me to him to say "I'm just teasing wifie".

You know what ?? He asked me slowly. It was deep and cold which made me gulp. I saw him with my eyes on him. A small film of water was adoring his eyes.

I hate you was all i heard. With that he walked away. When the gate was opened for his car to go out i saw Jai standing outside the gate.

He saw me and stood from the stone. This is the reality. I ran to him and broke down. Kutitu po enna (take me away) i begged him.

We are today, now. Everything is over. Every thing is over kutty ma. I hugged him tight. Yes he is right everything is over. Everything is really over.

**********************************************************************
Ok ok no killing. Tomorrow what has happened to Advay we will know.

Sorry for the late update. Happy birthday to you my wifie. Belated birthday wishes.

Until next time...

Your love...

Bunny 💋💋💋