Let's start afresh...

Saumya...

It's been few hours since i came back to the place where i was in. It is really nice to be in this cozy bed rather than the hospital bed. I still can't process the information that the hospital where i was admitted was actually his..

I remember his words " I love you Wifie... your the only one can hold the broken me...pls don't ever leave me... I can never survive without you love... You are the only person whom i can claim as my love..."

A lone tear escaped my eyes. He is making me to feel for him. He is making me to take a step towards his life. No i should stop this. I cannot feel for the monster. I cannot feel for the kidnapper. I cannot fall for the one who made me guilt infront of my family people. He is a monster and i am forever going to hate him.

But then...

"Broken me..." he said. What made him say that ?? Why did he said he was broken when he had everything ?? Why did he choose me over other women in this world who will be ready todo anything to get him. What did he find in me ?? Many questions were there which seems to be unanswered.

I still feel some knots inside my stomach. Was that because of his words ?? Ofcourse not i am thinking a bit too much it must be because of my empty stomach. Yes coz of that only nothing much. From now on i should stop watching all romantic dramas hell they make me think as if i am in love with him and he is going to take me in his hands in a bridal style in the rain and i am going to enjoy it with a beautiful song behind and i am laughing all hard and slowly we are dancing in the rain and... wait what the hell was that. Why is my brain thinking all possible impossible ways ??

Shit Saumya you better stop thinking of the hell gorgeous monster else he will gulp you into him.

But one thing... how can a man be filthy rich in such a small age. I still remember my dad used to work night and day but still we could only meet out the monthly expenses. My salary was bit helpful but i did not earn much to the fact. I was still in my thought when i found this stupid guy who claims to be my husband stood infront of me.

He went out of the room and i thought he went to his office but he came back to my room.

You don't have office ?? I asked out of curiosity.He saw me with his eyes wide open. And slowly his face carried that smirk. That smirk but why is he staring at me like that ?? Did i ask anything wrong ?? Why the hell he is here ?? Or am i looking like an alien. It was then i noticed i was in a pyjamas which was never mine. Wait a minute did he get me this ?? That made me hell angry. Why should he buy me a blue t.shirt with pink bottom ??

How is that nice ??

He is supposed to go away from me and i can have some me time. But yet again he is standing infront of me ??

I saw him and he pinched his hand and winced in a fake way. I glared at him as the anger in me is building like a molten lava. He is one idiot and impossible guy i have ever met. How come he was the CEO of that big company while he is pinching his hands checking he is dreaming.

Your not dreaming, i am speaking to you only Mr.Adyav why are you here ?? I asked him. His name is still confused what kind of name was that . Adyav.. Even food names are much more better than his names.

All i wanted was my mom's hand made food and she feeding me while i watch t.v.

I miss her a lot she was my guardian Angel. But this monster has taken me away from my angel. She is now in pain coz of me.

Suddenly i felt a hand over my waist. Before i could process that hand made a band in my body. What the hell ?? When i turned i found my husband carrying me. Wait did i say my husband sorry should say my so called husband. Now stop staring at me all of you. He is not attractive even though he is... you know.... never mind he is he, that's it.