Blooming friendship

This climate now is too damn romantic super freaky rain and i couldn't stop myself from updating this...

As always unedited...

*****************

Advay...

I was standing near the fence. My college fence, the darkness was surrounded and i could see nothing, literally nothing. Suddenly i could see a pair of head lights from a car to be precise. I ran to the fence when i saw a bundle was been placed few feets away from the car. The lamp post was now glowing and i could see the bundle clearly.

A cold shiver ran through my spines. A girl was tied with her hands and her legs. The worst part was her mouth was closed with the cloth. She was whipping but couldn't move a muscle.  She saw me straight and her eyes screamed me to help her. I ran to the fence and started to scream for help. I was been locked and the car ignited.

Hey.... hey.... stop stop.... i screamed... she was in grave danger. I was shaking the fence to find a small breach but could find none.

Hey... stop... i screamed but he ran the car in the full speed...

Stop.... i screamed but everything was unheared. The car ran over her making me gasp. The night mare didnot stop there. 

The car took a reverse and ran her back on her and one more time on her and went away. I managed to break the fence and ran to her. The scene infront of me made me loose my sanity. This was the dress i gifted my Chetna.

Crawling to her in a haste i picked up the blood wetted body. Placing her i wiped the blood from the face but my all the time I'm begging let that be the night mare. The blood smell was surrounding my mind so my nostrils. It is a nightmare... a stupid nightmare... wake up advay... i yelled and pinched my eyes closed to find myself in my room but when i opened my eyes i could see her in my lap.

When i finally removed the hair from her face, my heart crumbled and i rushed back...

It was not chetna but my saumya... my wife...

Wifie... wifie... i whispered and shook her. She was not responding.

No.. no... no... it's just a dream... a stupid nightmare... she is safe... i was mumbling again and again unless i saw the real terror coming towards me.

I held his collar and screamed, "you killed her you b*****d" to which he smirked and answered cooly,"Ofcourse i killed her. What do you think of me and my words ?? I won't leave anyone who comes to your life. A payback for what your mother did to me. Suffer son... Suffer..."

I was helpless so helpless. I felt lost....
dejected...
Hopeless...
LIfeless...
I saw my wife lying in the pool of blood. Before i could take her in my hand the car came towards me and in the blink of my eyes the flash light increased and everything around me was dark and i could feel my body was been thrown in the air and i crashed on the floor. A sharp pain was felt on every part of my body.

Saumyaaaa i barely whispered....

I gasped and woke up. I was socked in my sweat. In Kaasol I'm sweating and badly.

Saumya... all i wanted was to see her.

Immediately

Desperately

Too badly.

I want to hold her.

Check her she is alright

Inhale her intoxicating scent and make me drown in her forever and ever.

Wifie... i called but no response. The panic was getting higher and higher for every stricking second.

My heart was not pumping the blood but my life... if i ever get a chance to see this night mare ever again I will for sure die.

Wifie... i yelled and i could hear her foot step. Without thinking twice i hugged her by pulling her by her wrist. She was shocked but did not utter a word or jerked from my clutches and me being totally stupid held her tight by picking her from the floor. She looped her arms around my neck and slowly started to carse my hair.

Oh god how heavenly. If i will be treated like this by her whenever i hug her then I'm not leaving her out of my arms ever again.

It's ok... it's ok...everything is ok...she whispered and that hit like a ice to my burning soul. She is ok.. with me... in my arms away from my nightmare. All hail and healthy.

Pulling her away from my embrace i examined her with my eyes. Was she really alright ?? Or this is just a dream ??

Your alright right ?? I asked her but it was asking me to an assurance that she is all hail and good. She nodded her head with her cute smile. Sighing i pulled her again into my embrace. Her small frame was perfectly fitting to my large body. She snuggled deep into me by keeping her head on my heart and her hands went under my arms and clutched my shoulder.

This is a pure bliss... hope this is a reality and I'm not dreaming.

It's not a dream right ?? I asked her without breaking the hug.

She giggled and said nopse.. it's not. I smiled at that cute answer.

"I had a nightmare wifie. A bad one" i stated.

She nodded her head snd said "i know it... i could understand when the way you hug me."

Sighing again i snuggled deep into her.

"Look at me", she asked but i was in no mood to release her from me or should myself from her.

Look she demanded and i with my half heart broke the hug
I sighed and saw her. She curled her lips and then scratched her back of her neck. 

Will you say me what is bothering you Athu ?? she asked me. 

Athu was the new nick name which she has awarded me, When she first time called me after praising my cooking talent she awarded me this name. Athu.

My trance was broken when i felt her fingers entangling mine. 

Will you say me ?? I will help you for what is bothering you. she said. 

Will she see me with same concern if i say who i was ?? How pathetic my life was and how i was the reason why my only one friend whom i had died ?? Will i ever erase the scar i have in my soul ?? Will he stop haunting me ?? 

What if he hurts my little wife ?? 

I sucked a harsh breathe and i can still smell the blood fresh. Chetna... my chetna...

My breath labored. She held me in my waist and hugged me tight. Her warmth, her sweet smell, her heart beat was calming my raging senses. 

I... i need time but i will say you what ever the reason for my night mare was. I finally declared. 

Let's start from first... like meeting for the first time, she cripped. I couldn't help but smile at her little bubbled happiness.

Nodding my head i saw her.

Hiee i am Saumya... umm saumya tripahi and you ?? She asked me.

Chuckling i gave my hand and said hello Saumya srivatsav I'm Advay Srivatsav and it's Advay not adyav get it ??

Naa too complicated small name so athu is what i will call you.

I laughed. She made the situation light. She is my small spitfire, my angel, my love, my super chubby little wifie and I'm forever her Adyav or athu or whatever name she calls me. I'm her doll to play and she is my queen to rule.

Tadaa bunny back. This climate is too damn romantic and i couldn't stop myself from writing. So waila here is our lovely athu and wifie ...

Say me your views and paint the star.

Your love...

Bunny 💋💋💋