Lost forever.

Saumya...

I saw him and he saw me. Everything was totally wrapped with silence. This was suffocating me. This silence is creating a havoc in me.

Why did he say that ?? That was the last smile he saw ?? Why ??

I saw a small film of water covering his dark brown eyes. This shows his vulnarability. He is broken. Literally broken.

It's ok Athu don't strain yourself. Please i begged him to stop but he is stubborn enough to over rule me. Pulling me close and inhaling in mys his arms wound me safely. I could feel his heart racing. I could feel his raw pain.

"Everything was fine until that week." He started and my heart clenched in an unknown fear of what has really happened to Chetna and the reason of his nightmare.

I hummed and he breathed a small laugh and immediately he held me close and snuggled in me and started to speak again.

As all i too longed for a father's love. I wanted to cherish his sweet love but all i could get was his wrath. My trance was broken when he slapped me making me fall on the floor. My corner of the lips tore which made me crumble in fear. All i asked was him to come to my college fest to see me perform. Not ones in my lifetime i asked something but that was a big day if i perform then i may get a chance to sing in movies.

Father i called him but was answered with yet another slap. George came running to me and wrapping me in his arm guard.

Master please leave him. I will make sure little master is not bothering you.

"I still don't know why are you taking this piece of shit's side George ??" Father spat infront of me making me wince in my heart pain.

I was his piece of shit.

"Master enough" came George's angry tone making me snap my head to see George.

"We both know who is the piece of shit and what all happened. Don't make me forget that i was ones your childhood friend. I work here to take care of little master as per her order. If she comes to know this, you won't survive the little happiness your getting now."

I was baffled. George was never aggressive but today he was erupting like a molten volcano.

George i merely whispered. He turned and caressed my slapped cheek.

Come Advay he never deserves any son. "George... " father yelled but George was never giving even a pinch of reaction but holding my shoulder and walking towards his house which was in the backside of the big mansion.

Treating my lips he was cooing me with fatherly affection. I was searching somewhere leavinh the one infront of me. I hugged and cried. He just rubbed my back and tapped every now and then. Making me lay on his lap he caressed my hair by running his fingers inside my head and i let out a big breathe out which i never knew i was holding for so long and darkness wrapped me in the name of sleep.

On the fest day Chetna came running to me. I was confused why is she doing this.

What happened Chetna ?? I asked her. She hugged me and mumbled making my heart to stop.

Your dad... he came... sitting in the front row. My heart raced. But was scared. What if he makes a scene infront of all.

But no i had a small ray of hope it won't happen. I turned to see Rio who saw me smiling. I said remember he will come to the concert ?? True i cried the next day to these two saying i want him to attend the big day and Rio promised me that he will bring my father to the concert.