Sweet times...

Unedited...

Saumya...

Advay has started to continue his office which means I'm in house arrest. I used to call him whenever i was bored but trust me when ever i call him it is perfect meeting time either with his clients or with his people.

He was stressing a bit too much and i know that with the dark circles under his eyes.

These days his nightmares are reducing. Note it reducing. At times when he gets it i would cradle him till he sleeps. It was hard for him so as me but i will bring him out of the nightmares.

My trance was broken when i found advay dressing up by setting his hair using gel. "Athu..." i called him.

Hmm he hummed and saw me turning. Inga va (come here) i said waving my hand. He stood there looking at me confused. Mentally face palming myself i said come here.

He came and i was standing on the bed. Seriously he is too tall for me which means I'm at normal height. It doesn't mean I'm short ok. Touching his hair i glared at him. Pulling him by his shoulder i made him sit.

Wifie i need to start i don't have much time he spoke all defeated.

Shatap... i yelled mooditu okariya ??  (will you shutup and sit ??) I yelled. It was when Rio entered calling athu.

When i said that he was all baffled. Blinking at me he saw Athu with his jaw dropped. You asked the great Advay Srivatsav to shut up ?? Rio gasped.

She what ?? Adyav yelled. Hitting his head with the comb i spoke in stern voice shush i will say anything i want. Did you forget who i am ?? Saumya Saumya Srivatsav which means your wife. Be a boss baby not boss okay.. i said snapping my finger infront of him making him grin wide showing his 32 bones or 32 teeth.

Pulling me close he peaked my forehead and said "your my queen my love and i will be the knight to protect you till the sun shines." Smiling at him i nodded now go be a good boy and no yelling at anyone and no too of stress and come home around 5 not even a minute later else stay there and don't come back. I threatened. He pressed his lips and nodded his head. Good now shoo i shooed him.

Rio mumbled incoherent saying "Arzoo should learn from cutie pie."

Enna enna ?? (What what ??) I asked him. Onnum illa (nothing) he spoke in his broken tamil making me chuckle.

Rio will you take me to your office i never seen that i asked with my puppy eyes. But don't say him. Let that be a surprise.

I will arrange the car for you around 11.30 okay ?? Squealing i nodded and hugged. You're the best Rio i said. Oh i know that he said waving his hand infront my face making me slap his heart.

Rio.... athu called. Gosh your husband has his pregnancy mood swings. Before he could kill me I'm leaving he said making me laugh big. I was excited to meet athu as Adyav Srivatsav the typical business tycoon.

I got myself ready and waited for the car to arive. When i was informed of the same i saw myself infront of the mirror. Was i looking presentable ?? Gosh saumya your just going to his office not some fashion show. Shaking my head i had nothing to take so with the free hand i walked out. Yet again Jaguar car. I couldn't help but think of the first ride i had with athu and the growth of our  relationship which was a bitter to sweet. I smiled thinking of all the incidents and also the hard decision of being with him leaving my family but what will i do when Jai asks me answers. Do i have one ?? My heart crumbled both in pain and fear. But for what. No saumya you made a decision stick to it. Shaking my head i turned to divert my mind. Ride to his office was calm and i was adoring the big city. Wow need to see what is this city has got me.