Darkness...

Rio...

So how is your stay here father?? I asked him. He was been chained, totally exhausted. Well i made sure he has life to see the true colour of his karma.

This guy infront of me is not my sweet father instead a monster who permanently scarred my little brother in darkness and killed my best friend Chetna, tried to take George's life. What not ??

A living piece of shit. He hates Advay so much just because his mother wants him to give her justice and my mom who loved him too much trusted him that he will not cheat her  but he did and when she came to know Advay's mother was so young she walked away with me making him even worse.

Still no one knew where she went. It's still a mystery. I hope she is fine somewhere.

"Rihaan... my son..." he said, snapping me from my thoughts. First I'm no rihaan my name is Rio and second I'm not your son you are father of Advay.

That made him flare in anger. That piece of shit.... before he could complete i couldn't contain my anger so i slapped him making him jolt in shock.

Not a word against him, you're that piece of shit. Thinking that your blood is rubbing in my vains makes me disguise. My mother lost her everything because of you and you were enjoying sleeping with every random lady but claim that you love my mother. Really do you think i am such a stupid ??

She did one good thing was leaving you but one bad thing is leaving Advay with you. You have ruined him enough, not anymore. He smirked. He thought he will get away from her after the regular threat.

Not this time. This time your going to stuck only here, you're not stepping out of this small trashy apartment. That made his eyes wide.

Your kidding aren't you ?? He said making me smirk. When he found that i was not saying something funny his face turned into a frown.

You cannot do this to me ?? He gapsed. When you can lock my poor Advay inside that little dark room until he faints is possible then even this is possible Mr. Srivastav. I said and walked away.

I could hear him scream and run towards me but his plea got abrublty stuck when i turned to find his legs were chained. It pained to see my hero turning a villain, but not infront of countless nights of Advay's plead or Chetna's last breathe. Making my heart a stone and looking back my dad i walked away puting my coolers on my face. A tear escaped me when i thought of all those happy days with him and for the reason for him meeting me not in my house but outside and those secret spots his words his love but everything at Advay's cost. No not at all. The day i got to know who Advay was to me my anger shot up but when i realised he was merely living the brotherhood in me kicked to protect my little brother.

It's why i made a deal that i will be with him if he accepts Advay as his son and he loves Chetna so much. That ignited the old wolf to kill Chetna and also he was the one who pushed George from the stares. His childhood buddy who was there for him in every minute of his life for just an argument.

I massaged my tightened chest and walked out the hell hole which is forever going to be his house. So he was here all the time after he made a scene in the office before saumya tripped from the stairs. If he is here who did that breach ?? Is someone trying to break the security system ?? Think Rio who could that be ??

I knew all the contacts of Advay and Arzoo but.... it was then i realised Saumya is here with us. She ?? No she will never do that because i see care in her eyes for Advay, her brothers or family ?? No not at all. They are totally checked.

Ones i go back to my love i will never look at you..

Saumya's words rung into my ears. Her fiancee. How could i be so ignorant. I walked towards my car and made the call to my security team.