Not this time...

Unedited...

Kasol

Advay...

"Some one tried to breach the security system" was all the thing Rio said. When it comes from him i can trust it blind, he was once my everything i trust and he broke that. 

My trance was broken with a small crispy song from my little wife who was dancing for her own songs she was composing right now. 

Tam..tam...taamm.... she sang and she was stretching her arms and it was like a small love bird dancing for the melodious tune. She turned and saw me while i was watching her with  my hands in my pocket. She walked to me i can say hopping to me would be a perfect description. Her little anklet was making jingles whenever she walks and this sound creates a ruckess effect in my poor heart. If only she knew what she is doing to me. 

Athu... she called me making me snap from my thoughts. Athu her new found name for me. She has this peculiar ways of callling me. Adyav a perfect ulta of my name now Athu totally irrelevant but i didn't know when i started to like all these stupid names awarded by my wife.

Yes wifie... i said making her giggle which was warming my heart. Put some songs, known ones i want to dance... she said spreading her arms spreading wide. " Romantic one ok." she demanded.

Hmm let me sing and you dance i said making her eyes pop out. You sing ?? She asked me making me chuckle. Ofcourse i did it was long back. I stopped after.... a fresh wave of memory hit me when i came to know that i stopped to sing after Chetna was dead. 

I felt a small cold palm brushing my cheeks. I saw her who was looking at me with concerned eyes. I couldn't help but grab her little hand and hold it tight in my cheeks to feel her warmth in me. I was living a cursed life a tained one with full of pain but she stepped into this life of mine for me just for making my life a blessed one. She did that even after she was been kidnapped and taken away from her family. 

Will you sing for me ?? She asked me and her eyes were bearing a ray of hope which i won't destroy not even in my dreams. 

Nodding my head i picked up the guitar from the divan and she sat next to me. I pulled her into my arms when a small gasp escaped from her cute lips. " What happened ??" she merely breathed out. 

I feel like having a nightmare" i gave one lame the most stupidest excuse. She nodded her head with a small smirk and she saw me and then the guitar asking me to sing. Keeping my head on her shoulder i pulled the string after years. She sequelld like a little kid looking at her mother after few hours. Smiling at that and kissing her cotton candy cheeks which earned a chi and was wiped in my shoulder cloth making me smile, i started to play the guitar. At times she would join me to the songs she knew and we were having the most fun time of all the times. 

When i closed my eyes all i could see was Chetna and our happy times. 

Yoo Advay we have the so called college fest man what are you going to play ?? I gulped. Playing means making myself public, making myself public means father will know that and if he knows that i sing in public then it means he will beat me for that. 

I don't want to chetna. I said and sighed if only i had an option to sing i would sing for eternity. Singing was the only way which makes me away from my nightmare.

She held my shoulder and saw me. She will convince me and i am so not doing that. 

No i am not singing. I declared finally. 

What if that was a Halloween theme ?? she asked me nearly making my eyes pop up. What if you don't need to reveal who you are ?? she asked me making my eyes heavy with tears.