One step forward...

Unedited.....

********************************************

Advay...

I saw her with my eyes widened. She was speaking something with me, literally speaking with me, really but then something which she asked, which was acceptable will not be done by me atleast not for now. I cannot afford to loose her. I knew if she speaks with her family she will start to feel for them and will yet again come back to the square of hating me again. 

For now with this i will make one more deal with her to forget for now at least now from speaking with her family. With that i can have some memories with her. 

She was looking at me with a sharp look. It was just a step she took. Lemme make this a permanent one. 

I saw her and said " Well wifie if you want to speak to them then it will be done only when you are fully recovered." She was about to speak something like arguing but then huffed and tapped her hand on the bed and winced in pain. I held her hand and looked at her with concerned look. Was a small gesture was hurting her ??

"So you are meaning to say that if i get well then you will allow me to speak to my family right ??" She asked again. 

I just nodded in response with a smile. She gave one tight smile and said one blunt thanks and turned to the other side by removing her hand from my hold. 

She is one stubborn cute little wifie i have and will always make her smile. She did not speak anything further but her heart beat was speaking many things to me as if it was her own words. Fine let this beat speak to me later let the owner of this heart speak to me. 

I know i made a mistake of taking her away from her family i feel sorry for that but i will never feel sorry for loving her or marrying her. She is my cute little wifie, my love.

She slowly started to sleep but she was stubborn to keep herself awake. The medicines were taking her to a dreamland which she is not accepting it. Smiling at that i got up and i walked to her. She was adjusting herself for a proper position to sleep which she couldn't with her single hand. 

I stepped few more steps and slipped my hand behind her neck. Her eyes snapped open wide. She was looking deep into me.

Damn !! Her skin was soft like a rose petal. Wish to hold her always only if she is happy to be in my hold. 

W...what are you doing ?? She asked within her broken breathe.

I am helping you wifie.  I spoke in surprisingly soft tone. She was making me nuts and she is enjoying my state. Pulling the pillow to the proper place i placed her head over the pillow. She snuggled into the pillow and closed her eyes with a small yawn. Smiling at that i slowly placed my hand over her forehead. 

She saw me with eyes wide open and they were burning in anger. 

"I never said i am a friend of your's so stay away from me" came her words. Her words were slow poison. Her ignorance, her coldness towards me is a cold pathetic death yet i am taking one more step towards her. 

Sleep you need more energy to fight with me and i promise you i won't go any where so that when you wake up you can fight with me. 

"I wish i never see you when i wake up." she said. 

I knew i deserve these words but it is paining to see hate in my love's eyes for me. Gulping the pain i smiled at her and asked her to sleep. My heart was bleeding for her every harsh words. I am so into her, i couldn't even think straight which may cause her pain. If i would have thought for few seconds before pulling her from her family but it too late to even think.