Pained hearts...

Unedited...

Kasol...

Saumya...

Two weeks, really ?? With athu every minute was full of happiness. He is not giving a single chance to get angry or feel sad.

Now we are taking a power nap and as per his assumption sleeping hugging me is the best way to make sure the nightmares are away from him.

First i felt awkward but when i saw him waking up in mid nights due to nightmares and cry alone was made me sleep with him so that i would be his peace.

When i woke up i found myself sleeping in his broad shoulder with his cheeks pressing my head.

I couldn't help but look at him. He looks peaceful in his sleep. So peaceful but his life was a living hell. Every minute it was a hell for him.

I found his eyebrows crook. Is he getting another nightmare. Why is that happening to him again and again. Without thinking much i tightened the hold and kept my head on his heart. He tightened his embrace and took a deep breathe as if inhaling my scent. Was that making him peaceful. How is that even possible ?? I know how bad i smell. Pfff yucks. I saw him slowly move his body.

It's his time to wake up. I closed my eyes and waited for him to react. What does he do whenever he wakes up because i loved my sleep and never ever known what this guy does ??

Every passing second my heart is beating mad. I could hear my heart scream in an unknown feel. Why is that so ?? I gulped my saliva and maintained my status of sleeping.

I could feel him see me. His right hand left the hold and slowly it reached my cheeks. I gulped but dared to move a musle. I was so scared but so liking this. Why ?? I don't know but i want to stay in this embrace and feel the same home i felt long back in my sleep when i was taken from my family from him.

He slowly slid the hair strand behind my ear lob and watched me intensely and unknowingly my face was heating up.

You know wifie... he started. I made my ears sharp to listen his heart.

After years i started to laugh. You came into my most darkest life as a firefly. It was your smile brights my meaningless life.

My heart clenched painfully. Meaningless life. Was i his meaning of his life ??

If only i didn't see you might be i wouldn't have found my reason of my existence. I love to see how you smile and he gives a breathy laugh and continues your alien words and the curses.

That was a huge insult. That was supposed to be my mothet tongue and my mother was a super duper expert in Tamil and he calls it alien language. He is so dead when they both meet.

The cute gester when you're angry. Everything in you is beautiful wifie.

"Beautiful... i was called beautiful"

Girls like you are just a bad omen. Stay away from my son Saumya. If something is wrong then it's you who was born to this esteemed family as a girl who are considered as a omen. Unluck to the fact.

I buried my face into his heart and unknowingly i started to cry when i heard the words of my grandmother who hates me from heart.

Just because i was a girl she hates me. I was been held tightly and he shook me slowly.

Wifie.. wifie... he called me. I should not cry on those people's words. I was mentally bracing myself. But from birth i was been labled an unlucky person.