Friends ?? Friends !!

Unedited...

Saumya...

I saw Advay standing like a statue in the hall when I walked to the kitchen to have some water. I did not have anything for dinner and also I wanted to change my thoughts but yet again here is the beast. I walked without noticing him.

I just wanted him to vanish from me so that I can have a peaceful life.

I wanted him to just go away from me. Little did I know was this was yet another want, a wish and which I know will never be fulfilled. My hand hurts it was then I noticed I got cut in my wrist.

I saw the wound and gulped," Did I do too much... If only few inches I would have lost my life."

My trance was broken when I saw him rushing towards his room.

My botheration... minus infinity percent. If he is in pain, it means I am not the only one who hates him. There are many in the list. Waila...

Let him rot and die. With a smirk face I walked to my room and closed it and slept peacefully thinking of myself and Jai and a happy life.

Morning...

I twisted and slowly opened the eyes and saw the time. It was 7 in the morning. Stretching my arms I did my morning chores for the world's safety as I know if I speak without brushing my teeth green house effect would happen here and I don't want NASA to conduct an experiment on me.

Freshening up I went to the kitchen and I saw my sweet uncle aka my cook smiled at me.

Good morning.. I saw in a chirpy way. He smiled and nodded her head and wished me back.

Any idea where is Advay ?? He asked which made me annoy to the core. Morning time his name was more than enough to make me sick, but I cannot speak harsh to her just because she cares Adyav, wait did he say Advay... Forget It I don't need to care about his name for god damn sake.

Shrugging my shoulder I said " I donno uncle..."

He was planning for a two day trip with you, do you know that ?? He was really happy after years you know..." his voice contained happiness.

I smirked and thought of all the incidence of yesterday, and mumbled if only you know.

What honey ?? He asked me concerned. I nodded my head and said "I don't know uncle. I don't even know who he is, like really I don't want to know who he is. All I want is to go away from him, from here for ever" I spoke with my eyes on him. He gave me a sad smile.

All hates him because he behaves like a jerk at times. But he has no one in his life dear, his mother killed herself because of his father and his father who thought that Advay was actually a failure of his life made him live but made sure he is a dead person."

I gasped.

I saw him and he nodded his head and continued.

Srivatsan his father's name was a such a nice person. But even thing changed when his small mistake made him regret.

Advay was as he thinks was a mistake. Advay was a malnutritioned kid. His mother was never married to Srivatsav because he sleeps with many women. One was actually an innocent one who was forced by Srivatsav.

When she came back with the kid he threw the money on her face and spoke rubbish about her character.

Before she was shooed Srivatsav's family came to know about his plays and accepted the girl in.

Everything was normal until the family was shifting leaving Srivatsav and Advay with his mother alone.

He showed his true colour and in one stage when Advay's mother couldn't take any more of the humiliation she faced physically and mentally she killed herself by poisoning Advay first.