A trip to no where...

Unedited...

Saumya...

A week later....

It's been a week since it happened. He never left a chance to leave my hand. From the morning to night i was always with him, no i would say together in him. His eyes was bathing with tears. It was afraid to slip from his eyes. His eyes went into the socket. His face was totally covered with beard and even though they are looking good i hate to see him like that.

I spoke to Rio two days back about a trip to some place far, away from the city, pollution, traffic tension and i came to know that there is a place where he owns a small estate

I spoke to Rio two days back about a trip to some place far, away from the city, pollution, traffic tension and i came to know that there is a place where he owns a small estate. So i am now packing the stuffs and Rio being Rio was helping me and Adyav was sleeping ofcourse.

Adyav came and saw me with his eyes wide open.

Good morning... i greeted him and with his eyes i can say he has mistaken me.

Where are you going ?? was his first words. I saw him, he was breathing hard. Yet another night mare ?? I should know the reason for their existence i should make sure he is not getting them ever again. I walked to him and made him sit. He was way too tall for me and slowly combed his hair with my hand. His muscle relaxed his shoulder fell and pulled my waist and kept his head on my stomach. I did not say anything neither wiggled. I stayed there until he finally got the mood to release me from his hands. I held his neck with my arm

He was about to say something but i shushed him saying " brush your teeth, take your coffee and come we are going somewhere far"

Far ?? he asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yes far.. very far from here. For a month, or may be more." I combed his curly forest again which i din't know why but wanted to do that often. His messed up hair is something i am liking these days.

This one week he was literally broken. The day when i saw him doing his last rites to his fatherly figure i couldn't explain how much he was crying. Every minute looking at George Adyav was breaking down. I had to pull him out of the main hall to make sure he is calming down and that was the day he hugged me by pulling me to him and kept his face deep in my stomach. I did not feel wrong , instead i felt happy that i was there when he needed someone the most. I am thankful that he took me from my family to be there with Adyav when George left him all alone and now it's my turn to take care of Adyav.

I made one thing clear, i will be with him, if not with love atleast as a friend and will make sure he is finding a girl who will understand him, will be more pretty than me,who he deserves who will understands his pain and also who will love him.

I may sound selfish but my love with jai was not yesterday or today . We were in love for more than 5 years, he was my strength, he was my support, he was my everything when everyone said i was useless and hopeless.