My life is you wifie

Advay Srivatsav...

"Wife nope wifie this sounds beautiful ",
yes she is my wife only mine. There was a smile playing when i thought about her. I still remember the first time i saw her.

A small town where i was compelled to go and to my fate my car broke down. I was all the time cursing and when i turned my breath got struck in my throat i did not even knew that i was holding my breathe for so long. i saw an angel walking slowly to me and she crossed me. She did not see me but i did. She was in her saree. Then when i turned all of her gang were in saree but she was looking exclusively gorgeous and terribly breath taking.

Her small waist which was peeping out from her fabric was killing me to hold them tight. Was she angel from heaven just for me ?? My trance broken when i saw her coming towards me and stood infront of me with her friend. Those luscious lips parted and her words came like a jingle " sir can we borrow your mobile phone we have to call my friend's father please sir." I donno when my hand went to my pocket and took the mobile i made sure the phone was recorded and then i gave that to her. She smiled at me. It was like a full lightning hitting me hard and i am loosing myself in that ray. I released my holding breathe and thats the time i came to know i stopped to breathe.

She took the mobile and slowly she typed the number. I was leisurely looking at her cute little fingers which were playing in my mobile. I am now jealous with my mobile phone which is in her hand and i am away from her. I thought how would it would be when those little fingers go through my hair and also when it cares my stoned face.

Sir...Sir....she called me. I saw her and she gave me my mobile back and mumbled a small thank you to me. I was frowned totally. I never believed in shits like love marriage soul mate kinds of stuffs but now i think i should reconsider those stuffs. Who is she was the first question that ran into my mind. I clicked her pic and then i called my PA and asked him to give me the full details of this walking angel.

I turned and found she was taking a bus where there were many eyes which were feasting her beauty. The day she is made mine i will make sure she is never traveling any where alone and not any public transport to be precised.

In few minutes i found every detail about her. It was making me happy to look at her face. Some unknown happiness which were unable to be described in words. Yes she is making me go all happy which i thought i never had. The smile which was foreign to me is now embracing me so much.

Days went and i made one or the other reason to visit her place and used to stalk her and make myself contented. She was mine... my little walking angel... and only my wifie.

My heart was always beating her name. I was in a business conference in Hawaii and that's the time i came to know her family was planning to get her engaged to a small bank manager who was her dance partner from childhood. I smirked at them . Did they thought that i will loose what is mine ?? Really ?? I they forgot whom they are dealing with... Advay... Advay Srivatsav a ruthless stubborn cold heart CEO of the top companies in the world. I knew my ways to make her mine and yes i did that.

I went to the temple and saw her. She was in a simple dress of a skirt and a cute t.shirt. She was like a celestial lymph and i was drugged by her beauty and i just wish to be drugged for my entire life.

I thought what if she loves that guy ?? My heart tightened. No... she is mine to keep mine to love and mine in every means , words. But will she love me the same way i did ?? My heart clenched thinking about that.

Even as she glares at me with such hate i live. Even if her sweet voice takes my name in with utmost hatred i live, because i get to hear her voice that way i get to see her every day. . I will be the one she will be thinking about , even with hatred. That's enough for me. And i hope some day she will love me like i love her. Some day she will feel for me because she is my temptation and i'm her captive. Thinking so i placed her in the bed of my house her palace where she is held captive from now on and to rule it forever.

All i want is she... my saumya my lovely little wifie who can make me hell angry and make me hell bend to dance to her tunes. If not Arzoo i would have crashed my lips with her pink pulpy lucious lips which were making me a cave man. The day she accepts me with her heart will be a sleepless night for her. Will show how much i love her because she is something beyond something which i donno how to say.

My trance was broken when i found Rio coming into the cabin. What is this monkey doing in my cabin and his nerve for sitting opposite to me with chewing his gum. Dare you little brat. He smiled and i seriously donno what girls finds in this pathetic smile of his where all runs to his feet. But he is alive is all because of Arzoo who was in madly truly and deeply in love with him and so is he. Only reason for him to live was he loves Arzoo who is my childhood buddy whom i would listen and who has every right to stand infront of me and bang my head.

So bro how is your wedding life going ?? He asked. I am now terribly pissed off. Firstly i am not his bro he should have some manners to speak to his head and second he has no right to speak about my wedding life. I was looking at him with a cold stare but to the contrary i found him smiling at me. What is his top floor got malfunctioned ?? I think she kicked your butt so you are pissed off right ?? he asked in between his gum. Now he is gonna pay for this . I stood up and he smiled more and said chill manners are required but in your heart. Take your seat Mr. CEO you should get used to these kind of things. Things wont work the way you want and i can terribly bet saumya wont listen to you because of the way you got her. Before he could speak further Arzoo barged into the cabin and saw me with an angry stare. I took my coat and said take care of the next meeting i am going home without allowing her to speak further.

When i came back home something unexpected was waiting for me... which i was shocked.... Really am i dreaming or really it is happening...

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaa bunny here... i knew i knew i did not write anything for a while trust me i was not able to even type a letter... this was something which came and i did not even know what crap i have typed it. It is unedited and pls bear with my typos and grammatical errors. I am learning to make myself correct.

Pls color the star and become the artist and also share me the views love you all... muhhhhaaa

Xoxo...