A spark of doubt...

Advay...

I saw saumya's face when she entered the garage. Her eyes widened and that was one beautiful sight. Should say that.

She stopped her eyes on the pitch black jaguar and was mumbling few please from her pulpy lips which i want to ravish so hard.

But me being a tease kept my bags purposely on Audi car so that i can make sure how much she loves the car.

She huffed and walked out like literally dragging herself.

Awww my love do you love the car that hell much. Then you are driving in that car. She made a silent command and it is my first duty to make that command come true.

But laughing hard looking at her cute pout face i took the bags from audi and placed them on the back seat of jaguar. Literally i don't want to drive in this car. I always prefer to go in Audi.

It was arzoo who presented me this car with Rio. I did not wanted to drive this car. But today i will use this for my love's wish.

I took a deep breathe... if only i did not come that day... if only i did not hear the conversation... may be may be we would have been the same. But now i couldn't...

I could forgive Arzoo but never Rio... no.... he back stabbed me. I would kill the guy who back stabbed me but this guy is one exception so is the one who is my biological father.

My revive was broken when i remembered my wifie. Her cute little pout face when i chose audi.

A smile played on my lips. This is the effect she has on me. She can calm my heart and also make sure that my poor heart is on a marathon race. Same at a time.

Nodding my head at the impossible thought of mine i took the wheels.

I wanted to see the reaction of my wife. I never expected i would wait to see the reaction of some one. But today i was acting like a teenager.

My heart was jumping in its cage so hard and i pressed my heart to ease the speed of the heart beat. Was praying that my wife should not disappoint me and so was she. She did not disappoint me.

She gasped hard and i could see her adoration in her eyes.

What ?? Does she loves this car this much ?? She gets every branded edition of this always and i will make that happen.

I saw her and her eyes where usually having some respect in me.

Her simple look towards me was making me feel like i have won gold in Olympics.

You.... audi... Jaguar ?? She couldn't complete. Her mind was making all permutations and combinations to speak. But everything failed. I was waiting for het to speak with a smile but she was struggling to even say a letter. Ok lemme help her then.

" That look you gave when you saw this car was enough made me think that you liked this car but just for confirmation i kept the bags in audi. Gosh that sad face, you look like a cute teddy and i couldn't make more of heart break to you so here we are in your favorite car. "

I said and her eyes were screaming in happiness. I wanted to hug her that instant but then it would make her regret for speaking with me.

Take it slow adyav... wait isn't my name advay ?? But these days I'm loving to be called as adyav. She is the best ever thing that happened to me.

She entered the car but her eyes popped out and she gasped hard. She was taking her own time to register each and every minute screw in the car.

She was continuously looking at every part of the car. And that was really a cute scene to watch. She was like a little princess from disney who would hop and run around with no worries and i am so making her that princess but her prince charming is me.