What now ??

Saumya...

The phone from my hand dropped, tears were flowing without any restriction. The words which my dad said when he pulled the phone from my mom was still raw. He thought i betrayed his family, my family. A sob escaped when i thought of what happened few minutes back.

Ma...

Saumie... kutty (child) where are you... Her voice chocked. I cried holding my hand which was holding the mobile. It is paining to leave my mom for so long and be in between the people whom i literally dont even know and the place i terribly have no idea.

I turned to see Adyav. He was sleeping in the couch but his hand was hell tight of holding each other. It turned pale. He kept his eyes closed but his breath was harsh, he pretends to be sleeping but i know it is not.

Amma... how are you ?? I really miss you so much... I spoke to my mom with in my mother tongue so that he (Advay) never understands what i am speaking.

I miss you so much kutty she sobs.

She said that my dad thought i voluntarily went with Adyav. I knew who would have manipulated my dad but is it too late to even think of it.

Where are you kutty ??

I dont even know ma, at present in a hospital. She gasped, before she could conclude of anything i hurried and said " I slipped and got hurt". That made an anti effect and she started to panic more. Before i could speak any further my brother spoke to me.

Akka...

I lost it ones more. A sob yet again from me. My little brother the one who used to be with me and the one who i treat as my first baby. He called me in mumble...

Akka i miss you so much.

Yes I miss him as well...

Akka I have to say you something which I really important. I was now alerted. What is he going to say ?? Who insulted or said anything about me or was dad really mad at me.

Jai left the city after you went missing.

My world stopped, everything around me stood still.

Jai left the city, he doubted me he doubted his saumya his love of his life... I coudnt breathe any further. But it was that time I heard my dad's voice from the other side asking why my mom was crying and whom is my brother speaking to.

My dad was a man who thinks self-respect and family's respect comes first even before he himself. He would do anything to keep his family respect. We were brought under strict environment but that doesn't mean he hates us. He was proud of me really proud of me and when Jai's proposal came he was really proud because Jai was every aspect perfect for me as per his view and also for me Jai made me happy.

Who is in the phone Shyam ?? Dad yelled at him. I jerked here. He still has the power in his voice which made me shiver in fear.

Appa akka in the phone.

What ?? He screamed... I could hear the disturbed noise which is like my dad pulling the mobile.

Saumya maa..... he chocked.

This is not the person I know. He sounded vulnerable, like lost broken hurt.

Ma where are you ?? He broke again.

I don't know pa.......

Before I can continue further his tone changed, " If you didn't like the proposal of Jai you should have said to me... why did you run away from your lover ?? How did you find him ?? Say me Saumya..." He screamed.