Now it is my turn Mr.Husband...

Unedited....

***************************************************************************************

Saumya...

I was shattered, i was doomed. All i wanted to have a simple life and i don't want anything big for me in my life. But what life has given was terribly big. My so called husband is the CEO of Vatsav industries... My hands were shivering, terribly shaking. I was been wrapped by protective hands of Arzoo... 

Arzoo i... i literally dont know he..... my words were not complete. Arzoo nodded and then she rubbed my back. Just then a cute dimple guy with a dashing smile entered my room. I saw him and he smiled wide at me. I found it some what nice. He extended his hand and i took it and he pulled me up. 

Saumya this dont suits you, he said while wiping my tears. How does every one knew my name where i am clueless who on earth they are ?? 

He snapped his fingers and i saw him. I am Rio he said with a smile. I nodded and smiled back and gave my hand and said i am Saumya Tripati... 

I know you but you dont know us cutie pie... My eyes widened. Cutie pie no one calls me like that and he is making an open statement saying i am a cutie pie. But that was really a nice name. I smiled big and Arzoo came and saw me with her eyes widened. 

"Wow now i understand why Advay is this mad about you. You look really beautiful when you smile Saumya " Arzoo spoke in excitement. 

My smile now vanished. The mere thought of that idiot was making my heart clench. He was the reason why i am here away from my family. As if he read my mind said " Why dont you make him pay back for his mistake Cutie pie ??" I saw him and asked " will i be able to do that ?? " 

Of course you can after all he is a human and he too has a week point and if you piss him off you can surely be escaped from him. Trust me cutie pie i know him better. 

Rio... Arzoo shouted him. I was immensely happy. Rio was truly a friend i can trust because i want to get away from this hell house where i am really clueless. Rio pulled me by my elbow and passing over Arzoo and she was all the time shouting at us to stop. 

Once inside the room Rio locked the door and turned to me. I was now fully attentive to hear the plan to get away from here from him to be precised. 

Look saumy... 

Saumya call me that i hate when some one calls me saumy... I said... 

He nodded and said "Cutie pie, he hates noises. Have you ever seen any one talking here from the time you woke up ?? "He asked me. I thought, yes he was right. I still remember the jerk shouting "Who is making noise".

I nodded and saw him. 

Yes i heard him shouting saying who is making noise. I said genuinely. He smiled and said "So if he hates noise then what you have to do ??" He asked me like a teacher asking her student. I smirked and nodded my head like a good girl said " I should make noise... " and grinned wide.. 

Rio pulled my cheeks and said super good cutie pie next "he hates when we dont listen to his words, for him it is a major crime and yes he will hate you when you dont listen to him so what you have to do is......

Never listen to his words... I said back with full confidence. 

Yoo hoo you got it my friend.... He shouted by raising his hands in air...  

I laughed. I didn't know why but i was happy for some reason. And if pissing some one is an art i am a Picasso in that...

Now i won't give him peace until he says "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE SAUMYA..."