Hold me...

A week later...

Saumya...

It has been few more days after i came back home. Well not home but atleast the place where i live now. Adyav has yet to come back home, yes he started to go back to his office and that time it will be either Rio or Arzoo who will accompany me. I still feel pain in my legs at that time as if reading my thoughts Adyav will help me. I feel like he is a good person from heart but then he is a bad guy who took me away from my parents.

Get hold on yourself Saumya you are thinking too much. My thought was broken when i found Rio calling me out.

Cutie pie.... I didn't know why this name makes me blush. Am i really cute ?? Why should he call me cute when i am actually chubby and not that cute ??

I saw Rio and his eyes sparkled with some unknown reason.

What ?? i asked him. He nodded and took out a guitar from behind the couch which made me jump in happiness. He started to sing and made a funny steps. His hand touched the string and he started to sing

Mera Mann.... Kehaney laga....

and started to shrug his shoulder like the hero does in the song. I couldn't help but do that with him. Rio is one sweet friend i have ever had. His cute stumbled face and deep dimple makes him even more cute. Arzoo was one lucky girl. She has one beautiful person who does anything for anyone's happiness. I can say from what i have seen for this one and a half months time. Adyav is nothing but a straight forward angry man but deep inside there is something which is bothering him and when ever i see him in deep thoughts his eyes would unknowingly become wet. I wanted to know what is bothering him and what is he hiding from me but then i don't want to know it because why should i bother anyways ??

While Rio is one happy guy but he was no less than Adyav whenever he tries to speak to Adyav and whenever Adyav insults Rio, he feels pained. But why what is the reason behind those pain why is Adyav always cold even though when Rio is never at fault.

My thought was broken when i got a call. You know who....

Yes the same thinking sweet caring but truly annoying stupid idiotic life taking husband of  mine.

Yes... came my blunt answer. I can see him pressing his lips and that that smirky smile. Damn wanna smash that with the beautiful vase of this house.

I can see that through the phone. I can bet on his entire wealth he is doing that. You can ask me why i am betting on his wealth, why should i loose my wealth let him loose it.

Why did you call me ?? May i ask ??

Well um.... just wanna know did you take your medicines...

Wow how sweet of you... is cooed in a fake tone.

Look Adyav...

It's Advay wifie...

Wifie wifie.... argh he is dead now...

Edho onnu (whatever) i have Rio... my best friend here with me to take care of. If you don't have any job go count how many briks you have in your room i have one important job to sing with Rio so cut the call. Witht that i kept the receiver in a bang. Pulling it up i did it one more time.

Rio who saw me raised his eye brows.

Kadupetharar my lord (he is pissing me my lord) i said and Rio laughed hard.

Totally forgot Rio can understand my language which was even more making Adyav to piss off. I cannot say how happy i was that i have someone from my place.