Sneak Peak

Any sneak peaks any one ??

Have it Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This is not for now but in near future.... and yeah subject to blah blah blah aka subject to changes editing reediting and updating.... 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

I knelt infront of him and placed my shaky hand over him. He waved my hands off and sniffed yet again. I wiped my own tears and held his hand tight, it was when he snapped his head up and saw me with his eyes widened. He was not the Adyav i know. He was a broken kid who needs someone to hold and for now i am going to hold him, because he did it when i broke down when my dad accused me that i was never his daughter. Adyav assured that he will mend the relation with my dad and i started to trust him but today it was me whom he needs the most and i will make sure he is out of this pain.

I saw him and his eyes were red and puffed due to tears. I don't know what got into me i pulled him into me and let him to hug me. He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly as if i am his life support. He was breaking down and every sob was making me vulnerable.

"I miss him so much, if not him i would have been dead way back. He promised me he will always be there with me and he broke the promise," he cried. I let my hands to go through his dark locks while the other hand was patting his back gently. His cry turned into a sob. It was then i found out he was hugging me while i was in his lap while his head was in my shoulder near my neck crook.

His breathe was now normal but still his hiccup was high. Shushhh shushh i am here with you, you are not alone adyav. I will always be with you, i promise i said without even thinking of the anything what i am saying. For now i want to be with Adyav and reduce his pain. Slowly he pulled me down with him and hugged me while his back was on the floor. I did not move a muscle but held him tight. He needs me and i am not sorry to be with him now. He wants to open up his secrets which he is forbidding me to know.

His dark secrets which he thinks that i will hate him because of that but he never knew he is my friend and a friendship is a pure bond which accepts them with their flaws. He planned to go for a trip and this is the best time to take him that.

Adyav i called him. He hummed in response which was a sleepy tone.

Adyav lay in your bed adyav. We have something to speak tomorrow.

He held me tight and sat again. I did not fiddle but held him close. I knew i am giving him some hopes but it is nothing infront of his pain.

He carried me to the bed and he too joined me in the bed , not even leaving me even a second. Pulling me close to him he held me tight and just said " please never leave me wifie, i will die that minute when i find you left me". He said with glassy eyes. My sense was not totally disoriented. I slowly wiped the tears which were pricking his eyes and nodded in negative with just a word, "NEVER".

He smiled, a small infectious smile which had his dimple. I slowly went even close to him and kissed his forehead and pulled him to me. His head is on my neck crook while i held him close to me, cradled him in my arms and closed my eyes engulfing in the darkness but with my stupid husband in my hands. 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok i am going now tata for now.... 

Bunny