Day out...

Saumya...

It was Friday evening and from tomorrow for two days Adyav will stay home.

I start to feel free in front of Adyav. He used to do what ever i want to do. He asks me about myself and he spoke about his childhood which was surrounded by nothing by loneliness. He wanted one person to love him unconditionally.

Every deceived soul carves for love. And one day that will happen like for me it happened with Jai.

Jai is someone who does anything for my happines. His one puppy face will make my heart to melt. Same does this stupid Adyav does. I started to speak to him like we were a long time friends and i am excited for the first time as tonight he promised me to take me for a weekend trip some where far from the city. Finally the long question of where i live was found.

I live in a busy city called Mumbai. Yes Mumbai the city won't sleep.

Wifie ?? He called me.

I turned to see him. I am getting used to his wifie call either. The only way to get back to my family. I made him my friend but that doesn't mean that i forgave him. He is still the same person i hate for taking me away from my family.

My dad is still mad at me. Mom speaks to me but she even starts to doubt me. I can say that with her way of talks. The only person who trusts me is my little brother Shyam. He promised me to get Jai's new number.

My thought was broken when i heard Adyav mobile ringing. The screen flashed the name Ram.

Ram ?? Shrugging my shoulder i took the mobile and turned towards the kitchen. 

Adyav you have a call. I screamed. 

He shoted "I'm coming wifie back."

Can't he just say "I'm coming ??" Wifie ,  really important now ?? Argh this guy is going to take his last breathe in my hands and i will end in jail happily.

He came out with my food in his hand. The only thing i love from his behavior. He started to cook just for me. Can say my personal cook.

He was wearing his apron and placed the plate on the tea table. His shirt was sleeved up until his elbow and his strong arms with his nerves peeping out was making him handsome.

Handsome would be a small word like... like... forget it. Somethings are only could be felt but couldn't be expressed same as i am feeling right now. He is devilishly handsome and his curly hair was making him se*xily damn hot.

Shit i am checking out my enemy friend. God he is really a devil making me ogle him. Damn damn. Get on your hold saumya. I said to myself.

He bend to take the mobile from my hand and asked Who ?? That made me to suck sufficient amount of air in my lungs. 

I shrugged and said some Ram. but can say i forgot how to breathe. He breathed out a small laugh and oh i started to exhale either. 

Smiling at me making my poor little fragile heart to race in a speed of 10km per hour. Only that much i don't have a super fast engine as a heart so it can only race at that speed. Giggling at my own thought i picked the food and picked up in my hand. A 4 letter paradise infront of me.

Did he had his food. Who cares now.

 Who cares now